3.

Imani P.o.v
I wake up my vision is blurry, my back hurts. I get to hear gun shots walking backward I hear "What's going on" My vision finally comes to and I back up into someone "Oh s-sorry" " It's fine" Gabriel smile at me. Looking up at the sky space crafts swear above us we all turn to see them speeding away when and small but big enough to see capsule lool thing comes hurdling towards us with light shining from it beacuse it's breaking through the atmosphere. As it get's closer we start to run only fall fr the impact of it.Quickly we stand up dusting myself off I again bump into Gabriel but we were took shocked to say anything we run toward the capsule thing "What is that?" Dariush asked "It's a dragon capsule" Alex replies "How do you know all this stuff" Gabriel asked "Does nerd ring a bell" I said "There's a reason my mom sent me to 'Out ' door camp" alex said in a nonchalant way
"oh God. That things huge" Dariush said Gabriel walk toward it "No no no! Dude don't touch it" Alex yelled but it was too last Gbariel had already touched the door "Oh shoot!" He said walking away holding his hand "Let me see?" I said he gave me his hand it was red and had a few burns but he'll be fine I kissed it He blushed we both did "Oh does anyone have any water" Dariush asked Zhenzhen pulled a Green water bottle out of her back pack "Good Idea !" He started drinking it "you Serious?" Gabriel asked he took the bottle and poored it on the capsule it maybe a hissing sound like a snake.

*Past...
I was picking flowers for valentines day only because I was always lonely when a boy with brown hair came up to me (ps. She was 7) "Whatever are you doing" He aske he spoke with a british accent "Picking flowers" I smiled "No silly Im talking about why are you outside of a hospital picking flowers" He asked well of course I could tell him I was sick so I lied "my mother just ha dmy little sister" I lied he made a face "What?" I asked "Your your bleeding" "Oh God no please no" I ran into the hospital. The next day I was playing around in the room where they kept the bodies it was hot they day so I was just cooling off when I bumped into and door and it opened Begin the little courious child I was, I pulled the table out and there he was with two holes his neck I was so scared.
*present*

"Wait your not seriously going to open that thing" Dariush complained "There could be someone inside"Gabriel said looking back at me but I was just not into their conversation I was in my own space "no no leave it be alright" Dariush continued complaining "What" alex whispered as dariush stuck his fingers in the black stuff on the capsule "we don't know what this shit is" wiping the black gunk on his shoe "This is animals king dom out here bitches" He continued ranting"Survival of the fitt--"he was cut off by the door hitting him knocking him on the ground we all moved closer to the tin can "Hello is anybody in here" Gabriel said as we got closer and hand jumped out scarying the living crap out of us we all jumped back as a lady crawled out they helped pull her out and lay her on the ground"I thought space was supposed to make you weight less what the hell" dariush comented "we're not in space dude" Alex remarked "where am i?"the lady ask holding her stomach wringling arounf on the ground " Your at rim of the world adventure camp near big bear"alex spoke really fast "This is a camp" the lady continued "The coordinates all wrong.... Pasadena... dr.Fielding?" She cried "im sorry but... We're not near passadena right" "JPL!" The lady shouted "Jpl?!" Alex whipered amoug himself "The jet propulsion laboratory THAT'S PART OF NASA!" Alex said while gabriel calmed her down i contined to look at the black stuff on the capsule "The key !" She gave a kry to alex as the black stuff started to move around come off the capsule I backed up into a tree "Take it to Jpl and dr.fielding it has evrrything on it" a weird monster looking thing starts to form bag away from it slowly walking toward Gabriel "What the actual shit!" Dariush shouted "Your going to die if we leave you" gabriel said "We'll all die if you don't" she shouted as the creature behind us took form.

Gabriel's P.O.V
We ran leaving the lady behind "Was that an alien!" "Run" i shout trying to take my mind of the fact we now have two problems we at a camp no car nothing we just have to depend on our selves and two there's a giant alien creature thing trying kill us. We run into the camp and go inside i run back out relizing alex was still outside "It has a dog!!!!!" I grab him and run inside it follws us inside we run into the kitchen and hide behind tables i call over alex and dariush but before he can come over the alien dog thing comes in

Imani P.o.v
I'm looking around for a place to hide. I hear alex and gabriel but I can't see anyone it all dusty. When i see the monster i start running really face but that only gains it's attention it starts coming after me i fall scrapping my knees and face planting into grass only to faint right there.

gabriel 's p.o.v
hiding under a stair cast with dariush I see Imani laying on the ground in the distance "Shit" i whisper "where it it?" I whispered right when the aliens foot slams against the stairs dariush gave me the 'does that answer your question ' look "Shit shit shit shit!?!?!?" he whisper begin that the moster was currently on top of us I quickly cover his mouth telling him to stop talking right when the monster leaves going toward imani who was right behind the bathroom stall which zhen and alex just so happened to be hiding in.

This it the third chapter i hope you like it so far if you have any suggestions to add to it please comment it's very help full 😘❤️