The end of a war.

BADABIMBADABAM AND HERE GOES THE AZKABAN-

What? XD

Ahem. My OC will be here too, as name ''Writer''. I'll maybe write the WritersTale(The AU) someday. BUUUUUUUUUT that's just a matter of time.

???'s P.O.V.

"This war is pointless." A tall black skeleton with tentacles sighed as he watched the fight in another AU. "Couldn't agree more!" Another skeleton, even taller than him said, as he popped out of nowhere. He blocked my view on the fight.

OKAY, That's it. I will break this thing up before UnderLust will actually get deleted. 

I stepped out of my hiding spot right into the middle of the fighting scene. Thank God, one of them was getting Gaster Blaster ready to shot. 

"659 days. I repeat. 659 days. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS?!" I shouted on everyone, they looked at me like on retard. "WHo ArE YOu?!" A glitchy skeleton shouted on me from my left and I looked at him with 'I'm not done' look. 

"I am Belle. Now. Let me continue. I'M DECLARING PEACE! YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO STAY IN RANDOM AU UNTIL I SAY SO! AND THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENTS IF YOU WON'T LISTEN!" 

"Why should we-"

"I'm fine with that!" I don't know which one of the skeletons interrupted which one but IT'S SETTLED.

"Now, don't creep out, you'll be teleported to my AU. My friend, another Sans, will explain. AND ERROR DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT." I knew only about Error and Ink, just not to get the readers confused. (FAK: DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! Belle: OH SORRY.)

Ink's P.O.V.

Thank God Belle gave the warning to Error. WritersTale was created not so long time ago, so I don't want to get empty. Belle snapped her fingers and all 17 skeletons were teleported.