🍕10🍕

No One's POV

The door opens to reveal Hyunsuk. He didn't come to order anything. In fact, he started to get sick of eating Pizza almost every time to see Y/n. So he decided to go to the store in his free time to bother Y/n till her shift ends just so he can make plans with her.

He greets Minhye only to get a glare in return.
By the time he reaches the counter, he sees Y/n's back facing the counter and her eyes glued on her phone. He took a peek at what took her attention and quickly cover Y/N's eyes as soon as he noticed it was Yoonbin's instagram.

"Guess who?"

"Hyunsuk. I know it's you. Don't make that weird fake voice."

"You caught me."

He removes his hand from Y/N's face and She turns to face him. He looked at her with a fake smile. He didn't want to show her how jealous he was when he saw her looking at Yoonbin's posts. He couldn't tell her to stop cause he didn't want to hurt her feelings even though she was already hurting his.

"Don't worry."

He looks at Y/n who suddenly spoke. She placed her phone on the table to show Hyunsuk. She clicks the unfollow button and gives him a smile.

"You're my Boyfriend and..."

She looks away trying to avoid Hyunsuk's eyes. Her cheeks turns red. She didn't want to Show Hyunsuk how flustered she was.

"I don't want your effort to make me forget to turn into waste."

Hyunsuk's face brightens. He started poking Y/N's shoulders and started teasing her.

"You finally said something nice to me. Never thought id see you blush. Are you shy now? You're so cute. I'll go crazy for you-"

"Shut up."

"Why? Can't you see I'm putting more effort?"

"Well... You were jealous... weren't you?"

Hyunsuk stops and cupped Y/N's cheeks so she would face him. He felt like he needed to be straightforward so that she'd understood.

"Yeah. I was really jealous... so what if I was?"

She looks at him with surprise. She didn't think he'd admit it so quickly. Yoonbin wasn't like that. When he was jealous, he would fold his arms and sulk. Most girls would feel kind of mad if their boyfriends gets jealous easily because they were looking at their ex's posts. But... Y/n felt kind of Happy.

"Don't make me jealous or mad like that again, okay?"

"Y-You were mad?"

"I was about to. I don't want you looking at your ex's posts. Especially the one who dumped you for no reason. That coward-"

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"I'll stop looking at Yoonbin's posts."

Hyunsuk face brightened up. Y/n laughed at how he looked like a kid. He wasn't like Yoonbin at all. It felt fresh for her. He was like the sun and Yoonbin was like the moon. She needed the moon in order to rest. But now, she needed the sun in order to start a new day.

"And stop messaging him."

"Already did."

"No more hanging out with his friends other than Yedam and Minhye."

"I don't even know any."

"Lastly,"

"What?"

"Think of me whenever a memory of Yoonbin pops up in your head. Call me when you need me or when your sad. Tell me about your day whether it was good or bad. If your sad, tell me. Text me and I'll reply ASAP. If I don't, that means I'm working or turn my phone on silent."

"That's not the last one is it?"

"Okay last one. I promise."

"I'm all ears."

"I want you to reply me whenever I say I like or love you. Even if you don't mean it, just say it."

Y/n felt hurt at the last sentence. She knew how he felt yet... She felt so sorry for him. She wanted to apologise so much but every time she did he'll stop her.

I'm sorry, Hyunsuk. I really am.

"Okay. I understand."

Author's Note:

Thanks for 1k reads! Woo!! 💕🎉🎊