🍕16🍕

minHEY👋🏻
BRO WTF ISN'T THAT HYUNSUK?!

My eyes widened as i stare at the boy in the picture. Was this what Hyunsuk meant when he said that we met before?

"What the hell... What the f*cking hell, Hyunsuk..."

Something must've gotten in my eyes cause water wouldn't stop coming out. If only i had known sooner... but even if i had, what would happened?

What am i crying for? Stop crying, idiot... stop it-

I remember everything now. I remember everything...

Flashback~

"Okay, let's play hide and seek!"

Back in elementary school, i was in the same class as Minhye and Yedam. Well at least that's how i remember it. We were childhood friends afterall.

"1... 2..."

I hid near the school garden where there were a bunch of bushes. Yes i hid in the bushes cause i'm that cool.

"Minhye! Yedam! I see you! Stop running!"

Minhye and Yedam were being chased by the seeker and yet they still ran away. They saw me in the bush.

"Ah! Y/n is hiding in the bush!"

The seeker turn her direction towards me as Minhye and Yedam escaped. I felt so betrayed at that time that i couldn't believe the fact that Minhye chose Yedam over me.

"Minhye you big meanie..."

As the seeker starts walking towards the bushes slowly, i felt a pull on my left hand. Before i knew it, someone had pulled me behind a tree.

"Ugh! Hey-"

"Shh... she'll find you."

A boy who was slightly shorter than me came into my rescue. I checked his name tag. Choi Hyun Suk. If i remember correctly, Hyunsuk was one of the quiet rich dudes in class. No one really liked him since he was proud and uptight. Who knew he would change a lot.

"Ok... she's gone..."

"... thank you..."

He smiles. That was the first time i saw the proud and uptight Hyunsuk smile like that. Ever since then i have always been hanging out with him. But he had to move during Winter so i never saw him again. i wanna see that smile again...

I wanna see him smile.

I wanna see him happy.

I wanna see Hyunsuk.

No One's POV

Y/n decided not to cry at home but instead she cried at her work place. Yes. Pizza Treasure Box. Upon seeing her in tears, Minhye asked someone to cover her shift and decided to comfort her. She called Yedam to come over with some extra cash so he could buy y/n some ice cream from the dessert menu.

"WAHHH!!!!"

Y/n started crying non-stop, receiving judging looks from the customers. Minhye was trying to comfort her by patting her shoulder. When Yedam arrived, he had Yoonbin with him.

"I'll go order the Ice Cream."

He left for the ice cream leaving Yoonbin, minhye and Y/n alone at the table. Yoonbin sat across us.

"Why did she cry?"

Minhye didn't reply and ignored Yoonbin.

"What happened?"

Ignored again.

"Yah! Stop ignoring me! Tell me what happened to my girl-.... my friend."

"You're girl friend? Sorry, Mr Ha. But You made her cry before. You did something to her didn't you?"

"I didn't! We already made up and i still have no clue why she's sad-"

"Yeah right. Why are you even here? Oops you're not invited-"

"Well your boyfriend invited me-"

"Shut up, you guys. Ice cream is here. This is not about you guys. It's about Y/n."

Yedam arrived with a tray full of ice cream. He place the cups in front of each of them. He sits next to yoonbin and place Y/n ice cream in front of her.

"I got you the Caramel ice cream you love... Now tell us what happened, sweetie..."

Yedam states at her with comforting eyes. She took a deep breath..

"Hyunsuk... i... i..."

"Do you believe in fate?"

"I'll wait until you remember me."

"Because i like you..."

"I like him."

The table was filled with smiles. Well except for Yoonbin.

Hyunsuk 🐷

Minhye
Picture 📷
Minhye
Go get her

Hyunsuk 🐷
What happened?! Why is
she crying?! Who hurt her?!

Minhye
You did u trash
Minhye
Now come here already

Hyunsuk 🐷
Y/n doesn't need me anymore...

"Stop crying and eat your ice cream, idiot..."

Yoonbin took y/n's spoon and force feed her her ice cream. Minhye sneakily took a pic and sent it to Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk 🐷

Minhye
Picture 📷
Minhye
Even tho her ex boyfriend is here trying to make her like him again?
Minhye
I won't tell you anythin
Minhye
U should ask her yourself
Seen

Author's note

Wah its been a whole month since i updated. I hope you guys didn't forget this book... iam so sorry for the slow updates! 😓🙏