Favourite song

Present:
Dipali and Darshan were sitting in his studio. They were talking in Random topic.
"What's your favourite food Sir?"
"Ommm.. Khichdi. Your?"
"Matar paanir and Pulaav"
*(Flashback):
"Maa aaj Kya banaya hai?" Darshan asked.
"Matar paanir and Pulaav. "
"What about Khicdi?" Darshan made a pucker face.
" Woh unke pass kaha se hoga? Who toh ye inke pass hai." Dipti came and gestured towards her mom.
"Offf maa. You've saved me." Darshan went to her and give her a hug.
(Flashback ends)
Present:
"Sir!" Dipali called.
"Sir!" Dipali called again.
"Hmm.." Darshan came in his sense.
"I'm asking what's your favourite song." Dipali asked in a husky voice.
"Ummmm... Tell me your favourite song. I mean which song  you're hooked up now?"
"Heart will go ON from Titanic." She said joyously.
"I haven't listen it yet. Wait." Darshan played the song.
"Love is when I loved you I hold you a true time." These lines come and Darshan jerked. "Love can touch you one time can last for a life time." Lyrics are going on as well as Darshan to his memory lane.
"You're safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on.." Darshan couldn't control himself. His eyes moisten. As long the song continued he started walking to his past. The golden phase of his life. Also the darkest phase too. It says that happiness and sadness goes along hand in hand. After everything sometimes we love to look at the past to cherish all the beautiful memories. But sometimes the wound is so deep that we couldn't gather our courage to look back. At that time what we want from life that we just don't want to remember that. But life is so unfair. From where we want to flee life takes us to that point. 
" Di..Dipali!" He called.
"Hmm."
"Will you sit here or return? I'm having headache."
"No I'll  return. Take medicine. Should I give you?"
"No. No need of it. I'll manage."