FLASHBACK

(Flashback):
20th December,2014
Alarm rings. After snoozing for 8th time Darshan wake up annoyingly. "Why the fucking phone has even such loud volume?"  Saying so he took his phone and saw it was 9:30am already.
"Ohhh shit! Dip is coming after 4 years and I'm late. She is going to kill me." He rushed towards bathroom. This is for the 1st time maybe he got ready within 20 minutes. He hurriedly went to airport. She called Dipti and finally found her.
"Tera Abhi bhi late hoone ka adat nahi chuta?" Dipti snapped.
"Wooh...wohh.."
"Don't try to cook up any lie. You know I know every vein of you. So don't even try."
"Areee wah! Tuu toh London pe rehkar lady don bangaya hai. Nahi bolunga jhooth. I didn't wake up in time. Ghar chale?"
"Nahi aaj yaha airport pe hi rehna hai."
"You know you've become more complicated now. God knows how will I handle you." Darshan said in a deep voice. Dipti nudged him with her elbow.
.
.
After someday:
Darshan came to Dipti's house. Actually Darshan's mom and Dipti's mom is childhood best friend. So for that Darshan and Dipti is also. They were the most bully,rebel  and notorious child in the whole locality.  Dipti was sitting in the sofa with her mom and maa(Darshan's mom).
"Darshan aagaya." Dipti exhaled.
"Kya baat ho raha hai?" Darshan asked.
"Coffee?" Dipti asked.
"No. Chai. " Darshan exclaimed.
"Ok. I'm making." Saying so she hurriedly went to the kitchen. It seems that she was running away from Darshan. She desperately trying to hide herself from him.
"Kya baat kar rahe the aap?" Darshan asked.
"Woh sab chudo. Aaj tujhe ek secret bata ti hu." Dipti's mom told.
" Haa maa bolo."
"Pata hai jab hum high school pe the tab humne I mean tere maa aur Maine Kya plan banaya tha?"
"Kya?" Darshan asked blankly.
"Humara plan tha ki agar meri beti aur tere maa ka beta hoga toh hum undono ka shaadi karwa denge."
"Haa karwa do. Maana kisne Kiya." He said underneath.
"Kuch kaha tuu ne?" Darshan mom's asked.
"Nahi nahi..kuch Nahi. Kuch nahi bola main ne. Kuch nahi." Darshan tried to defend himself. Their mom's were smiling at this. Because whatever he has told was enough loud to audible.