Driving

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒
𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑇𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒"

Crowley sped down the m25 at a 100 mph as Queen blasted loudly from his car radio. Normally he played one of his best of Queen albums, but today the radio station greeted him with yet more Queen. Crowley groaned in annoyance, and wished for something else, and his wish was granted. The radio began emitting a strange sound as the next song played. "Well this is new" Crowley smirked to himself. Crowley let the lyrics of this new song fill the air. The lyrics were interesting to say the least...

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
'𝑇𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒
𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝐺𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑜, 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙
𝑃𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑊𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒"

Crowley let the song end, and then he switched off the radio. He sat in silence for a few minutes, and then switched the radio on once more.

" 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜
𝐼𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑
𝐼𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔, ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤
𝐼 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐸𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟"

Crowley switch to another station, why were all these songs so strange?

" 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 '𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛
𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝐺𝑜 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛
𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡"

" Okay!" Crowley threw his hands up in defeat" I get it Bently, you're trying to tell me I'm in love, but with who?" Crowley recalled the lyrics. It had to be someone who was hard to be with, someone who had been in his car, someone he had known for awhile, and finally someone who had watched his car catch on fire. There were three options and each of them felt, unlikely..
Crowley turned to the exit and made his way to Soho, maybe his friend could help him figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~
Crowley threw open the bookshop door which very obviously had its closed sign turned over. The owner who was absorbed in a rather large novel at the front desk, looked up in annoyance. He placed his small round glasses beside him and curtly said "We're clos--" but before he could finish he realized who the "intruder" was. "Crowley!!" he exclaimed and gave the sweetest smile in all of existence.

Crowley always thought that these smiles were too good for an entity such as himself, after all he was a demon. But him and Aziraphale were friends, so he allowed it.

"How are you dear boy!" the angel exclaimed.
"I'm fine, you?" the demon said cooly
"Marvelous" he smiled "Now that you're here."
Crowley nodded and straightened his lips in a half "smile". Aziraphale surely liked to exaggerate things. "Listen" Crowley stated, while leaning on a bookshelf, and pushing his shades further up his nose, "somethings up with my car radio, I think it's trying to tell me something."
He told the angel his theory.

"Three options huh" Aziraphale look at the demon "well let's here them."
'Two options actually" Crowley articulated, and made an elaborate hand gesture.
"Well?" the angel looked expectant.
"It's ethier Hastur, which I very verly unlikely because I despise him very much, or..." Crowley slipped off his shades, and walked to the the counter Aziraphale sat at, stared at him and breathed out softly, one word: "you".

Aziraphale's blue eye widened and stared straight into Crowley's yellow ones.
"Oh?" he said
"I could be wrong though, maybe s'nothing." Crowley said almost sadly.
The demon was turning on his heels and was about to walk out, when Aziraphale said something rather loudly "1941, the church, you saved my books"
"So?" Crowley spat "friends do such things"
"Listen here" the angel said crossly, his face bunching up, "I meant to say that's when it happened, or at least I realized it...."
"Realized what?"
"You very well know what!"
"No I don't" Crowley shouted. Before the demon could utter another word, Aziraphale leaped off the stool he was sitting on, and crossed the room striding. Crowley had never seen him do such a thing.
Crowley was even more astonished when Aziraphale grabbed the lapel of his jacket and slammed him against the wall.
"Don't make me say it" Aziraphale glared.
Crowley was to speechless to say anything, he also thought about the time he had mirrored this action at Tadfield Manor.
The Crowley spoke softly "I won't"
Crowley stared at Az's lips, and then he met his to them.
The angel's eyes went wide, and then he closed them. He reciprocated the action, and gave a small sigh of content. After nearly five minutes of snogging Aziraphale asked, "How long"
To which Crowley responded with ""You had me at" I gave it away.""

"All this time" the angel scowled "we are such idiots"
"Suppose so" Crowley breathed.
Aziraphale then smiled "I guess what Uriel said is true"
Crowley lifted an eyebrow, his eyes narrowing at the mention of a "bad angel"
Aziraphale continued but noticed the apprehension.
"You are my boyfriend in the dark sunglasses" Aziraphale paused the said "Unless you don't want to be."
Crowley rolled his eyes and said "And waste 6000-f-ing years pinning after you, I think not."
Aziraphale frowned "So no?"
"I meant yes, you bloodly idiot."
"Okay!" Aziraphale grinned, and pitched one of Crowley's cheeks. "let's go for a drive, maybe you can find those songs that inspired you."
"I suppose so" Crowley grinned.
He picked up his angel bridle style, and went through the front door.
His sunglasses still lay on the bookshelf, but he didn't care, he didn't have to hide the emotion in his eyes from Aziraphale any longer.

The End

Songs used:
It's a hard life, Queen
400 lux, Lorde
From Eden, Hozier
Watch, Billie Eilish