First day in School

Hey guys, Nightingale here! And with me, I bring to you guys, the chapter covering official start of the school year at U.A Academy. I case you don't remember, this will be a story telling the story of class 1-B as they strive to become Heroes and hopefully, surpasses a certain group of other students of their year. And of course, we can't forget out misterious protagonist too.

Without further ado I'm gonna let you all sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyy ...

______________________________________

U.A Highschool - Japan

It was the start of a new year at U.A and also, a true beginning for many young men and women aspiring to become professional heroes and heroines. There was an unspoken thing going on, saying that, so long as you graduate from U.A, you would, without a doubt, become a high-ranking hero in the future. Even the current number one hero, All Might, graduated from the japanese hero academia.

Inside of the prestigious school's halls, Kendo strode looking over every classroom, trying to find hers.

Kendo: 1-B, classroom 1-B.

The young girl had managed to pass the entrance exam, coming in 6th place with a score of 25 Villain Points and 40 Rescue Points.

Kendo: The employee said that it was on this floor and I don't think I already went passed it.

To her surprise however, she found her classroom soon after those words left her mouth.

Kendo: Oh! Here it is!

She was about to open the door, but paused. It was the first day in class and Kendo wanted to make sure to create a good impression to her future classmates and the professors. Nnothing good would come by being on their bad side and even with all of the competition to be number 1, in the end, they all wanted to be heroes and help the innocent.

Having made up her mind, Kendo took a deep breath and opened the classroom's door. Inside, there where already a couple of people in there, some in small groups of two or three and some just by themselves, but overall, everyone seemed be getting along quite well.

Monoma: OI! Is that you Kendo?

Thankfully she was not going to have to be alone with no one to talk, as the familiar voice of Monoma reached her ears making her look towards the end of the class near the window. Seated there was Monoma along with a few other students, waving at her with the same confident smirk that he had on the day of the exam. In reponse to his call, Kendo aproached him and the group.

Kendo: Monoma! You're here!

Monoma: What's with that "I can believe that this guy actually made it" greeting?

Monoma asked in a deadplan way.

Kendo: No, no, I didn't mean it like that. It's just surprising to know that were are in the same class that's all.

She said with all the honesty she had waving her hands in front of her. One of the two students that was with Monoma got up from it's seat and looked at Kendo. It was a tall young man with a very beastly appearance, with shaggy, brown chin-length hair, beard, and fur covering most of his body. He had sharp teeth and a large jaw with two of his lower canines poking upwards from between his lips. The tall student also weared small rectangular glasses with thick lenses.

 The tall student also weared small rectangular glasses with thick lenses