In Haikyuu?

A constant beeping noise from the heart monitor woke Amy up. She groaned as she opened her eyes. Blinking she got used to the light of white room. There was an IV drip connected to her arm. Her head pounded as she remember what happened.

"Oh good, your awake. Do you recall what happened?" A man in a doctor's outfit asked as he walked over. She grunted "i...I almost hit someone right? Are they okay?" She asked scared for the other's life. "Yes, and if not for him or his family, you would have bleed to death. You hit your head and cut your leg. We were able to stich your leg thankfully."

Amy sighed in relief. "Wait...where am I?" The doctor gave her a strange look. There was a knock on the door. "One moment," he walked over to the door and was talking to someone. "Miss, would you like to see the famiky who saved your life?" Amy smiled and nodded. Her eyes momentary widen when she saw Hinata Shōyō from Haikyuu walk in with his little sister and...was that his mother?!

"Hey, I'm Shōyō Hinata, this is my younger sister Natsu and that's my mom. I'm glad your okay!" He grinned and Amy smiled back. "The doctor says I have you three to thank. So thank you. I'm so sorry for almost hitting you, I didn't actually hit you did I?"

Shōyō shook his head. "Nope! Say they said their gonna release you tomorrow morning, do you have anywhere to go? I noticed you were crying before...did something happen?" Amy bit her lip. "I-it's nothing. I- I was just going to a friends," "That's a lie. You had milk spilt on you and other trash like stuff on your clothes. There over there by the way, the doctor had to change you," Shōyō said.

'Damn, when did Hinata get so observent?' Amy thought as she looked away. "Miss, what's this?" Natsu poked at Amy's shoulder. Amy used her other arm so they could see what Natsu was asking. "Oh...it's a tattoo." She neeviously laughed. She'd never gotten a tattoo before. But now she had a small crow with a volleyball on her shoulder. Was it because she was in Haikyuu?

Shōyō gasped. "You play volleyball??" Amy gave him a small smile. "I don't play, but I do enjoy watching Volleyball. You play?" 'Of course he plays.' "Yeah, I'm on Karasuno's team...well not yet, but I will be when Kageyama and I beat those jerks tomorrow!"

'It's at the begining of Haikyuu? Does that mean I get to live through each day?!' Amy thought. 'Best dream ever!' She thought, not realizing it was her new ability to jump worlds gifted by the earing.

"Honey, do you have a place to stay?" Amy frowned. "I don't have a place to stay...and I was lying before, I'm sorry. I kinda don't actually know where I am and I don't actually have any family, and I'm not in the foster kid system or whatever."

Mrs Hinata frowned but smiled. "Why don't you stay with us? I could adopt you, Shōyō? Natsu? What do you think?" "Big sister!" Natsu squealed as she hugged Amy. Shōyō smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that'd be awsome!" Amy smiled. "O-okay...thank you, I'm Amy." "Welcome to the family Amy."

---

The next day, Mrs Hinata in and gave Amy her new Karasuno uniform. "I'm having you go to school, I've got the principle to place you in all the same classes as Shōyō so he can help you get around as well as show you around. He usually takes his bike to school, so we'll get you a bike later but your going to have to walk with him. It's a bit far, I know, but it's a good school."

I smiled at her. "Of course, I'm actually excited about going to school...my last school...they didn't like me as much, actually I think it's fair to say that school hated me," Mrs Hinata frowned as She helped me off the bed.

Standing, Mrs Hinata untied the paper dress, and I'm glad I was still in my black bra and black underwear. She past me the unifrom. I pulled on the blouse first then the bow tie. "Do I have to wear the bow tie? Can't I wear a normal red tie?" Mrs Hinata gave me an unsure look. I looked at the bow...I untied the bow and it was now just a long strip. I hopped closer to a mirror and used it to tie the Bow as a Tie. "I guess that works..." I smiled at her. "They can't really say anything either because it is technically the bow tie too," she smiled.

I walked over to the uniform and grabbed the tan cream color sweater vest. I sat on the bed, and stepped into the skirt. "You wouldn't happen to have booty shorts do you?" Mrs Hinata smiled and pulled out black shorts. "I was think you didn't want some pervet boys looking at your underwear." I take the shorts and put them on. I stud and the fixed the skirt so it hid the shorts nicely like they weren't even there.

I sat down again and pulled on the ankle black soaks and dress shoes, before standing again. My lef still had bandages wraps so I shouldn't get into to much trouble. Mrs Hinata placed my old clothes and other items like my shoes, necklace, keys, phone and wallet inside a plastic bag. She gave me her hand and helped me out of the room where Natsu was sitting. She looked at me and smiled. "Big sis is so pretty!!" I couldn't help the small blush and smile.

Natus hugged my good leg and I ruffled her orange hair. Mrs Hinata sighed me out and brought us to her car. I was helped into the front seat, and she drove me to the familair building I knew was Karasuno. I got out, and smiled at the two. "See you when Shōyō finally takes me home," Mrs Hinata smiled and nodded. "Have a good day. I'm going to get some furiture to set up your new room. We can go get more once your better," Mrs Hinata said. "Thank you," "Have a good day Sis!" Natsu cheered and I smiled at her. "Thank you Natsu, you too." I steped back a bit and Mrs Hinata waved as did Natsu as they pulled away.

I gulped and turned around, oh god. Please don't let me be the weird girl or freak again. I closed my eyes and took a breath when I heard a familiar voice. "You knew here?" I looked up and saw Tsuki!!

"Uh yeah," I saw Tadashi walked over. "Hey Tsuki, whose this?" He said looking at me. "I'm Amy," I offered my hand to him. He smiled and shook it. "Tadashi, this is Tsukishima, What happened?" He looked at my leg as did I. "Oh, I was in a car accident yesturday. Anyway, could one of you two show me to 1st year class one?"

"That's on the way to our class," I smiled at Tadashi. He offered me a hand and I took it, and used him as support to get to my next class. Tsuki walked with us. "You didn't like the bow?" Tadashi asked me. "Nope, so I undid the bow instead. They can't get made considering it is the cloth that was the bow."

People gave us funny looks but it didn'ts stop us. We stopped outside the class. "Thanks, I think I can handle it from here." Tsuki 'tsk'd and walked away. Tadashi sighed. "Bye Tadashi, I'll see ya around," He smiled and waved.

As Amy entered, Tadashi grinned and caught up to Tsuki. "She's interesting, don't you think?" Tsuki didn't commented and Tadashi gave him a funny look. Tsukishima always made a comment. But he didn't with her...'Does Tsuki like her?' Tadashi wondered as they entered 1st yea class 4.