Aobajohsai High

A week past and during that week a few things happened. First of all, The team was able to work on recives. They all improved and got a few pointers from Amy and Daichi. Kiyoko taught Amy the ropes of being a manager. Being a manager, Amy often talked to Takeda and helped him try and get old ties back.

She even called Nekuma, Aobajohsai, Fukurōdani, Date Tech, Kamomedai, Inarizaki, and the neighborhood volleyball club and talked with them a bit. The managers and coaches all seemed to like Amy. She even got a hold of the old crow coach and told him about Shoyo. He seemed a bit interested.

In classes she was the third top student in the class and a few people turned to her for help. Back in her other school, she was actually learning third year stuff so it was all pretty easy. When she wasn't working with the club, she when to the supermarket for her job. Her leg healed so she barrowed Shoyo's bike to get to the store.

She made a bit of extra money, and often gave checks to Mrs Hinata as a thank you for all the stuff she got her. She saved a bit and started making her style stuff. On her bag, she added a volleyball, a crow version of herself, Tsuki, cat Kuroo, and owl Bokuto. Each of her shoes was a different anime. Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Kuroko's no basketball, Fairytail, Sword art online, Attack on titan, your lie in april, Free! And so many more. Her shirts followed the same guide line. The back of her Karasuno jacket however...

 The back of her Karasuno jacket however

She hadn't showed anyone yet. She wasn't going to either, not until Asahi and Nishinoya come back. She had to hide it from Shoyo though. She looked at her bike earlier that week and ordered the parts online too.

Karasuno's and Aobajohsai's match isn't until Tuseday the following week, so on the weekend she worked on her bike. Saturday she took her test for a lisence and got the papers for the bike, as well as a halmet, much to their mother's pleasure. Thankfully by Monday morning it was up and running. So Tuseday, she drove her bike to school after packing causual clothes. She was a bit on the late side and Shoyo left for earlier practice so Amy drove.

She arrived just as Shoyo was locking his bike up. She parked and was being gaked at as she removed her halmet. Amy noticed some of the other volleyball players too. Amy locked her bike up and joined Shoyo and Kageyama.

"That's your bike?" "Yup, fixed her last weekend. I'm not ridding in thata bus. Anyway, we need to get to class." Amy smiled as she walked backwards into the school before turning on her heel and glidding between people and swirling as she got threw the crowd to her class.

Class was boring as usual. Shoyo and Kageyama slept and Amy slipped them the notes they missed in their bags as usual. Much to the teachers dismay but she let it slide. During lunch however, she left to see Takeda.

She knocked on the staff's office door. "Mr Takeda?" She asked as she poked her head in. "Amy? What's up?" Her asked from his desk. She smiled and entered and walked over to him. "Did Nekuma agree yet?" He grinned. "We got two months before the match." "Alright, I say we wait until after two weeks before we tell them, then a month before tell that Ukia in hiddng," the two got evil grins slightly scaring the other staff members.