Girls

Clementine's POV

'Who the fuck did I upset for them to put me in this situation?' I was currently walking back to my room with Violet and Minerva, the latter asked to walk me to me my room. I regret it now that I know how the two are around each other.

They have been arguing the whole walk about something or another, they also never called each other by their names. Violet calls Minerva shithead, and Minerva calls Violet Dumbass. The. Whole. Walk. It was nerve grating to say the least.

I like to think of myself as a pretty patient person, I kind of have to be with AJ but this was on a whole other level. I just wanted to get to the room and nap. I was zoning out their argument when they suddenly stopped and turned to look at me expectantly.

Now I don't know about you but I had a gay panic with all the attention suddenly on me. "I um wasn't paying attention did you ask me something?" I saw Violet roll her eyes while Minerva sighed. "I asked if you wanted to hang out in our room." Minerva pushed her out of the way slightly and was standing right in front of me.

"I asked if you wanted to hang out in my room, Brody's out with Sophie so it'll just be us." She had a smirk on her lips and I could see her lean in just a bit. I could feel my face get hot from my blush. 'Damn pretty girls will be the death of me.'

Violet pulled Minerva by her shoulder away from me before standing in front of me. "Like she would want to be alone with a shithead like you." This took all of their attention off of me and back to arguing. 'Damn they really are about to make me choose between the two of them.'

Their argument grew a bit more intense the longer I waited to answer so I did the one thing I could do, not choose. "Well I do have homework from a couple of classes but I wouldn't mind having both of you to hang out with." This stopped their argument completely.

They both grumbled out something in agreement before we left to go to Violet and I's room. It was true that I did have some homework from Spanish class but it was pretty simple and I planned to put it off until later but as long as it gets those two to stop fighting. The rest of the walk was quite besides the occasional verbal jab from one of the girls.

When we did get to the room Violet dropped her bag by her bed and flopped down onto it with a dramatic sigh. I made my way to mine but just sat down and began to take out my homework. Minerva followed my lead and sat next to me on the bed and pulled out our spanish homework.

I heard Violet huff before she got up and got her homework out of her bag. She glared at Minerva one last time before focusing on the worksheet in front of her. A suffocating silence settled in the room and it was starting to get to me. I quickly finished the homework before the silence could get to bad, after about 5 minutes I was done both with the homework and the uncomfortable air in the room.

I was about to speak when Minerva broke the silence. "Hey Clem I was wondering if you wanted to go to this diner in town tomorrow after classes?" The question made me feel giddy and I knew I was smiling like a dork. I was going to say yes but then I remembered something, I have therapy after school tomorrow with Carley. 'Damn.'

I sighed before answering. "I would love to but I can't tomorrow, maybe another day if your still up for it?" She smiled her beautiful smile and nodded. Then Violet began to speak. "Hey Clem can you help me with this translation?"

"Of course." I moved to her bed to help her out, and she scooted closer to me so we could both read the paper. I began explaining what words meant what and how to pronounce them when I looked up to see if she followed and a very cliche thing happened.

Our faces were inches apart and I could feel her breath on my face. I could feel my cheeks get warm and knew I was blushing. Then a cough brought me out of my stupor making me turn my head down back to the paper.

_____________________________________
Sorry that took so long I've been a little unispired lately but i didn't want to just give up on this story