02

It was 3 o'clock in the morning. Santana was now getting home, to his and Mercedes apartment, he didn't wanna go back to his moms house cause he didn't have any keys.

He seen that the guest bedroom was open, so he peaked his head into there and seen Ken and Amara hugging each other. Knocked out.

Santana went to the bathroom, and turned on the shower, he took a quick shower to get off the girl he was with perfume off of him.

After getting out the shower he put the dry towel over his bottom half, put his Durag on. He walked into his and Mercedes bedroom and seen that everything was cleaned up. And Cedes was knocked out asleep.

Tana had went to his drawer and put on some Eithika's, he put his phone on the charger and laid in the bed with Mercedes.

He tied to put his arms over her,to hug her but she pushed him away. Mercedes had turned her face away from him and let her tears fall.

She knew he had cheated, Santana always came home at 1 o'clock am when he was out clubbing. She waited for him to walk through the door. But he didn't so she just went to sleep.

What had hurt her the most was he came back and laid right next to her, acting like nothing happened. She had felt as if some of it was her fought, she always accused him of doing it and he finally did it.
—————
It was the next morning, Mercedes had woke up a little early today to make breakfast for her bestfriends.

She had made Waffles, Bacon, Sausages, Eggs pancakes, and biscuits. She had the whole apartment smelling good.

"Morning Bestie!" Ken said. Mercedes had turned around, Ken had on a pig onesie with some Fur Chanel Slides. Mercedes smiled at her bestfriend. "Morning Ken Doll."

"Is the food done cause a nicca hungry." Amara came in taking one bacon off the place.

"Yeah y'all can make y'all plate." Amara was the first one to get her plate and food. Ken pushed her out the way cause she was getting to many pieces of bacon.

"Bitch move you know I love me some Bacon." Amara yelled at Ken. "No bitch you love bacon dick." Amara had rolled her eyes "at least its good."

Mercedes went into the bedroom and got her phone. She seen Santana was already a woke, she was finna leave out the room. But he called her name.

"Cedes come here." Mercedes was debating about ignoring him, but she knew he was going to keep messing with her and all she wanted was for him to leave her alone.

She walked to the bed and sat down. "What you need?" She had asked with full on attitude. "You opened your stuff." Mercedes shook her head No. Santana got up and went into the closet and got something out of the Victoria serect bags.

He sat back down and gave her the blue bag that had the letters of Tiffany & co on there.
"Santana what this?" She was nervous, she didn't know if it was a pair of earrings or a necklace.

"Just open it." Mercedes had took out the box out of the bag, she slowly opened the little blue box up. When the box was fully open she seen it was a promise ring. She itmediately Gave it back to him.

"I don't want it." Mercedes didn't want the ring because she knew a promise ring was to keep a promise, she also knew that Santana wasn't going to do that.

"Fuck you mean you don't want it? Yo ass been asking for it for the pass 2 months." Santana was pissed, he felt as if he kept going out his way for this girl and she was ungrateful asf.

Mercedes got off the bed and walked out the bedroom door. Santana ran after her and lightly pushed her to the wall. "Cedes what's wrong with yah, you moving different." Santana looked her in her eyes all you could see was sadness.

"Please don't lie when I ask you this, it's just gon make it worster." He nodded his head wiping her tears that was falling.

"Did you cheat on me last night, Tana. Don't lie that's just going to make me more angry." Fuck Santana thought he didn't want to tell her that he did but he knew she was going to leave either way.

"Yeah, I did. And I can't say it was a mistake Cause you don't believe in mistakes." With me blink of Mercedes eyes tears were pooring down. "Than why can I put on a promise ring if you can't keep that one promise you promised to keep."

Mercedes got off the wall and walked away. She had seen Amara and Ken still eating they food, they turned around amd seen her crying, she walked pass them and got her car keys and left out the front door.

"Mercedes where you going? What happened?" Ken said quickly getting up. But Amara pulled him back down.

"ken don't go chasing after her she need to be alone right now." Ken nodded his head he knew Amara was right, and he didn't want her to be right so bad.

Ken got back up and went to the back where Mercedes and Santana room was and busted through the door. "Nigga What you do to my bestfriend? why you got her crying?you know her ass don't cry unless she really hurt."

Ken was beyond pissed, he hated when somebody hurted Cedes he'll go to war for that one right their.

"Mane stay the fuck outta my relationship?" Santana hated when Ken interfered, he was always superman Coming to the rescue. "Her relationship, is my relationship and that vice versa eriodd Pooh."

"Ken Get the fuck out my house." Ken rolled his eyes and put a frown on his face. "Why I gotta leave I ain't do shit! You know what Imma leave, but guess what imma be back. Trust me honniee." Ken left out the house dragging Amara with him.

Santana couldn't believe that Ken was his cousin. But what he couldn't stop thinking about was Mercedes.