12

Santana was on his way to New York

Santana was on his way to New York. Where he went to college at. College wasn't for Santana the 2nd semester his ass dropped out.

"Where yo seat at Santana?" Nico said. "My ass in first class." Santana momma worked for the airport so all his flights was free.

"Bet. My ass all the way in the back by the Flight Attendant." Santana chucked, Nico was mad asl he hate booking his flights that he paid 325 for and had to sit all the way in the back. Shit was crazy.

"I would switch with yo ass, but my seat too good." Santana and Nico had made it to the Flight. As soon as They got on the Plane, Santana put his suitcases up and sat down.

He ordered some movies to watch and made sure he ordered WiFi. He didn't fuck with the Air plane food only thing he ate was the pretzels and some water.

The plane was now in the air.Nico was bored asl. He decided to get up and go to the front of the plane where Santana was at. Santana was knocked out with his air pods in his ears.

Nico seen the seat next to him was empty. He sat right down and woke Santana up.

"Nigga what you doing up here." Nico laughed. "Nigga I'm enjoying first class. I ain't pay no 3 some for no flight Attendant sit. That shit right by the bathroom."

"You ain't have to ruin my sleep tho." Nico didn't give no fucks to what Santana said. He seen the chairs had a massage. It was definitely lit for him on the plane now.

"Aye what happened to yo girl ha ass used to come everywhere with you. Surprised she ain't coming to Nyc." Santana ain't wanna talk about shit that was happening back in the A.

"You want ha? You can have ha ass on my momma." Shidd Nico wasn't  complaining. Santana gave him the GO.
Santana bent down and got his book bag. He took out some fruit snacks and chips.

"Yah ass didn't have to dress fly and shit. Coming to the airport." Nico said Santana Took out his gushers and started Smacking on them bitches in his mind they was the best fruit snacks ever made.

"I look simple asl. It ain't nun new." Nico and Santana talked for a lil while longer. Until Santana went back to sleep. Nico was glad asf it wasn't any babies on this plane he would've open the emergency door and throw that hoe out.
—————
They had finally made it to NYC. After a 2 hour and 3 min flight. Santana had got them a Air BNB. It was sum slight. The rest of the gang. Like Tommy, Manny & Lil Ant was coming at a later flight.

Santana kept his circle small. The bigger the circle the less you kno. But the smaller the circle you would know who told yo secret if they ever switched up on you.