Chapter 2

Momo's POV.

As I walked into the classroom, I felt my cheeks burn up my her gaze landed on Jiro. I don't know why this happened, but I tried to avoid her and walk to my desk next to Todoroki as fast as I can. But when i walk pat Jiro, she waves me over. 

"Hi!," she said with a smile on her face.

"H-hi, Jiro," I responded with a stutter, with i don't normally do.

"Are you okay, you're cheeks are so red! Are you sick! Do you need to go to recovery girl!," Jiro asked, worrying about me. 

I felt so embarrassed, i started to stutter again. "U-um, Im f-fine Jiro, b-but thanks for a-asking!" I say as i rush back to my seat. Todoroki noticed be coming to my seat flustered. He is  the only person in the class that knows I like girls. He knows i have family issues, and I know he does too. But one things for sure, he knows when I have a crush.

He didn't know who made me blush and flustered, but he would find out eventually, since we tell each other everything. Todoroki calmly says," who are you crushing on."

"N-no one! Why do you say that!" I said offended.

"First of all, you never stutter. Your checks are red, which means you were blushing. Oh, and you know you will tell me, even if it slips out randomly."

"You're right, but i will tell you when im ready," I say, calming down while slumping into her seat. I was to embarrassed about my crush since Todoroki expects me to like someone like Ochaco. But no, and im realizing it now, that i like Jiro. I Like Jiro.

Jiro's POV

I was confused on why Momo rushed away when I talked to her. Did I do something wrong? Did I make her feel bad?

I glanced over at her direction, seeing her and Todoroki having a conversation. Momo was so Cute! Yes, I do have a crush on her, but she is straight. She is dating Todoroki, or will be soon. Right? As i was talking to Kaminari, I asked ," Do you think I have a chance with Momo?"

"Well did you see how red her face got when you talked to her! She is totally crushing on you! She never gets that red when she is talking with Todoroki," Kaminari answered.4

"Ya know, dumb-ass, this is the only time you have anilized something thorough. You never pay attention in class, and that is why you got the work ranking in mid-terms. And do you really think she likes me?" I excitedly said, while glancing at Momo.

But before i got an answer, Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom, and said," Do something that is useful, now go."

"Well, yeah, but i have a plan!" Kaminari said. "Its to get you two together," he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are now officially dumb again, good job," i said as i walked off to my seat. I decided to spend the day day-dreaming about Momo. I glanced over at her general direction, and our eyes connected. Her cheek grew redder the longer we were making eye contact. After ten seconds, she gave me a slight smile and began focusing on her conversation with todoroki.