Chapter 10: Different People

The atmosphere of the room just shifted as Juvia enters the room that Gray was in it, alone. His heartbeat rapidly increases when he saw the door opened and saw her beautiful blue hair, and below that was the most beautiful face I've ever seen along with those gorgeous blue eyes that hit your soul and last but not the least,her curvacious and slim body hiding under that nightgown.

Gray stood up and greeted her, "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the girls?" He asks her.

"Juvia remembers that you want to talk in private, so here we are." Juvia explained. But the truth really was that Erza made her talk to Gray.

Gray has a slight blush going on but not noticeable.

Then, awkward silence.

Juvia was getting confused because it was just the two of them in one room by themselves late at night. Then she got impatient until...

"You know what, if you don't have something to say, then Juvia will—" she said as she was going to the door but was interrupted by Gray holding her wrist.

"Please, don't go." Gray pleaded. "Please, just sit down"

She nodded and she sat on one of the beds, and Gray was sitting on the other. Now they're face to face, Juvia still confused, then...

"Juvia," Gray finally spoke, "For all this time, I know that you've been expressing your love to me the first time we met."

Juvia was surprised by what Gray is saying, *it sounds like he's...* Juvia thought.

"You've always been beside me, even since you joined Fairy Tail and since then, I only saw as a guild member and as a friend." Gray continued.

Juvia's expression on her face was getting sadder and sadder the more Gray talks because she knows what he's about to say.

"Now, I see you more than that." He holds her hands and continued to speak, Juvia's face getting sadder and sadder by the moment, "And now, I want you by my side always, because I—" before he could finish his sentence, Juvia interrupted him by putting her point finger on his lips and then, she spoke.

"I'm sorry Gray," she says in a soft voice, "but I'm seeing different people right now, and you probably know who he is."

"Maybe we should be stay apart for a while."

Gray's heart felt like it fell into his stomach and his heart, into a million pieces, it's almost like dust.

Juvia stands up, apologises and left Gray in the room, absolutely heart broken. Tears begin to form on Gray's eyes, and eventually, he was sobbing.

Erza overheard him in the other room, so she checked on him. She slightly opens the door to peek a sobbing Gray, the same room that Juvia just came out of.

"Where were you, Juvia? We were about to begin another game." Lucy asked Juvia to where she went.

Juvia responded, "Juvia had to... be honest with someone." She said.

But the girls didn't heard of what she said because they were prepping up the game.

Erza went close to her and asked what happened, but she didn't want to answer, so Erza just left her alone and they enjoyed and played the game.

The night went on until sun broke the darkness and begin a new day.

The next morning the group was packing their luggage and heading back to Magnolia, including Javier.

"Oh yeah, you told me at the bar the other day that you just moved to Magnolia becuase you couldn't find a house in Fiore that was in your budget." Juvia said to the group.

Meanwhile, Gray was at the back of the group, just heart broken and made it even worse when he heard what Juvia said. He was trying his best to hide his emotions from everyone, especially to Juvia and Javier. That means she can hang around with him everyday around Magnolia. he thought.

Juvia notices Gray in the back and for the first time, but for the first time, she just ignored Gray and didn't even think about what he was feeling or thinking right now because her eyes are all on Javier.

Javier puts his arm around Juvia's shoulder and put her closer to him and she reacts by cuddling and getting closer to his chest.

This made Gray even more sad to the point that there are tears forming up on his eyes, but he tries to hide and wipe them quickly. The two girls didn't noticed Gray but Erza did and now she's worried about Gray and what did Juvia is doing right now in front of him.

I can't believe it, she's rubbing it in my face. he thought, as if I need more sorrow in my life.

Everyone hopped onboard and Gray sat on the window sit just looking outside at the window, trying to forget what she said out of his head. Erza sat beside him so that Erza can ask him later to what happened last night.

Meanwhile, Lucy and Mira sat behind Gray and Erza and Juvia and Javier were on the other side, opposite of Gray's seat, having a conversation, her smiling and laughing to his stories. Gray can hear them but decides to just ignore it and just look outside the window.

"Gray, what happened last night? Please, as a friend I'm here to help."Erza asks Gray. But no answer. Then...

"How about you help me by leaving me alone, cuz I'm not in a mood to talk." He responded.

After that, silence was between them all the way to Magnolia. But not for Juvia and Javier, they were having a joyous conversation. Sometimes, they would cuddle. She would laugh/chuckle every time Javier makes a joke and she listened to everything that he was saying.

I guess you can say that, what goes around, come around.