Chapter - 1

Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad so im not sure how it's going to turn out

Vote and comment on how it's going !!

Have fun Larry fans <3

Zoe :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I watched him as he sang happily in front of me like he was oblivious to our fight before the concert, like he just didn't care. I couldn't focus from the tears in my eyes. It was from Louis Tomlinson, my best mate, the person who i think I may be falling for

"Harry!....Harry?!" I heard zayn call from beside me it was my solo in same mistakes; I didn't want to sing I couldn't do it.

The boys glared at me desperate for me to begin, the crowd cheered and screamed but I blocked it out, I didn't want to hear it I gave Louis a worried look.

"What's wrong harry are you scared?" Louis sneered sarcastically with a smart look on his face.

I was shocked by his words, did he hate me that much?! Tears flowed out of my eyes and I ran, I ran right of stage and down the hall of the dressing rooms.

I could hear Liam covering for my solo. I pushed past everybody who tried stopping me. I ran out of the building and down the alley. I stopped and slid my back down the wall, put my head into my knees and cried. Louis has never acted like this before; he must really hate me now.

I didn't want to tell Eleanor that night. She had too know Louis is mine, not hers anymore, Louis said he loved me and that had to mean something right? I was too afraid she would get in the way of us. I had too. Maybe I'm just going crazy....yeah that's it, I'm just crazy.

I still sat there in a mess of my tears. I heard footsteps; someone was running towards me, down the dark alley it was Niall his blonde hair shined in the street light.

I tried wiping my tears away but there was no point. "Harry! What happened man, are you alright?" his accent echoed off the cold brick walls he looked very concerned but I must stay calm I can't bring all the boys into this, that was the last thing I needed "I'm fine, just....just having a hard time nothing to fuss over, I'll be good" I awkwardly said trying not to break down but Niall clearly didn't believe a word I said and he slid down next to me.

"Was it what Louis said? You seemed shocked, it really wasn't needed...Like what he said and all, I can

speak to him if you want me to..." Niall continued to blabber .

"NO... no don't speak to him I mean we don't want drama hey" I tried to sound cheery.

Niall look confused "Then what is the matter? You're really upset there must be something" He put his hand on my shoulder and waited for an answer, I wasn't sure what to say "I'm just really missing the family, and Louis didn't help...I just didn't feel like singing but I'm good now! I just need some air".

Niall stood up and pulled me up with him, he patted me on the back "we all do, are you going to be alright?" he wasnt buying it at all.

He had his "we will talk later" face on.

I had to continue the show and stay strong "yeah Niall, I will". We walked back to the building, I shook with fear, I couldn't stay bright and happy for much longer.

Louis' POV

We all waited on the couch in our dressing room. I could see Niall and Harry walking down the hall, I had to stay calm I can't have Harry run off stage again.