3

(Y/N pov)

you sit down in your designated desk and take out your books and pens.As class starts you, out of habit, starting clicking your pen uncontrollably...as you doze off in your desk you could feel a bigger shadow hovering over you, thinking it was your teacher or counselor, "huh?" You thought "who i-" you then sprout back up into formal position only to smack the upper-neck area of some guy. "Im so sorr-- oh...its you"

saying in an unamused tone

Yes you guessed it folks, it was mr.richbitch himself, hendery.
as he flexes his jaw while giving a small giggle "ahaha be careful next time shall we? I was just gonna tell you to stop clicking that pen, its annoying.You wouldn't want to be sent to the principals office now would you? Or would you prefer a..." taking a slightly long pause to gaze into your eyes "special punishment?" walking away just to figure out hes in the SAME class as you.Not to mention the desk right inFRONT of you.
thinking "whats this guys deal? This is only my first DAY and i hate him to bits."

During break you sit by yourself

During break you sit by yourself.A group of girls charge towards you as you plot yourself on the table carelessly."wha-?"
"Hey uh..new girl.Y/N right?" says one of them "so just wanted to let you in on something.You know that guy hendery, right? Thinking of having a chance with him? Your gonna get played sweetie.He'll sweet talk you into his little trap just so you'll be left all alone again, we're warning you because we're ACTUAL victims.so..just be careful when your around him, okay?".A relationship shorter than winwins lines to be exact.