Nazo x Shadow

AN: THIS IS NSFW, AND AS ALL OF MY WORKS ARE, IS FULLY CONSENSUAL. THIS IS A LOT LONGER THAN MY USUAL WORKS AND WAS WRITTEN FOR MY LOVELY FRIEND KAMI. Enjoy! +leon

S h a d o w

He could see that heat creep up on him. See the longing looks and the tightly clenched jaw. Hear his name on his breath as he tried oh so very desperately to get some semblance relief.

And oh did it make him tingle to ignore it. The little complaints and whimpering at not getting what he wanted made his body hot. He knew he'd try to get what he really wanted soon and then he would make him scream that pleasure to the stars above at nothing more than a simple touch.

N a z o
His body ran through with a powerful lust for his lovers body. His beautiful form overpowering his own and making him see stars and hearts and giving him everything he has all at once and making him feel full of his length. "F-fuck.... Shadow!" He can't help but let out a few whimpering moans as his fingers continue those long slow torturous strokes followed by quick and instant pleasurable relief.

His length twitches a bit as he shoots his load all over himself, licking the thick creamy liquid off his fingers and heavily sighs, not feeling much relief as he steps into the already running water and gasping softly as the water caresses his burning skin. (I need it.... I want it... I have to have it.......) He washes his fur, paying incredibly special attention to all of it. He needed it now. He couldn't wait any longer.

He drys off and gets out, situating himself and smoothing his silky white fur. He didn't want to look desperate. Walking out and seeing him waiting there, leaning against the doorway. The thought hits him that he may have been heard calling for Shadow and he shivers a bit at the image of Shadow listening to his moans and cries for him.

S h a d o w
As he walks down the hall carrying laundry his ear perks up. ".....Shadow!" It's soft, but he definitely recognizes his name carried in a moan, sending tingles up his spine.

Putting it down and putting it all away he decides to wait at the doorway across from the door for his beloved to get out. As the door opens he watches Nazo's vibrant green eyes widen and his cheeks seem to darken slightly. Shadow smirks a bit and pushes off the frame, beginning to walk away with that teasing sway of his hips that suddenly get pulled back into the whitish fur of his lover. "Ah!!" He gasps with a bit of surprise, not exactly expecting a bulge against his ass. "Oh??" He chuckles darkly with a toothy grin, very lightly pressing back against the obvious hard bulge.

"You know I hate when you ignore me..." He growls in Shadows ear earning a laugh as he pulls away and pulls Nazo against his chest with a strong grip and a hand on his rear and lips very lightly brushing against his.

Words rumbled out of his mouth, speaking against his lips like a purr. "Ignoring what my love?" That hand begins to grip and kneed the soft skin, causing him to shudder but not falter in his confrontation.

"You're ignoring my looks and my calls for you and teasing me about it. Thats not right." He slips his arms around Shadows waist and gives a hard slap to his ass earning a loud growl from Shadow.

N a z o
Nazo yelps as Shadow slips out of his arms and throws him over his shoulder with a bright laugh, spanking him back twice as hard with every step. "How very petty of you.... Perhaps a lesson is in order." He kicks the door closed behind him and throws him on the bed with a bounce and a gasp. ("Oh fuck yes I'm really gonna get it now.") He thinks hurriedly. "Mhmm I definitely think you need proper training." He grabs a nice fuzzy black collar and dark leather leash, strapping it to his neck and yanking him up onto his knees.