Chapter 3

"So, how's your progress?" Kei smiled while Kazuomi returned.

"Very entertaining." Kazuomi smirked while he slightly leaned against the bar counter. His eyes flit her a glance while she spoke to his other guests.

"So you win again? Boring news." Yuzuru wore a nonchalant expression upon expecting it.

"Well, actually it's a tie. But the good news is that I claim her heart, soon is the act." Kazuomi is brimmed with confidence.

"What you haven't do her (sex) yet? That's so not like you

"What you haven't do her (sex) yet? That's so not like you." Kei exclaimed in surprise.

"Instead the hunter's heart got "hunted". Well that's new." Yuzuru smirked before he and Kei laughed together.

"Just wait you'll see, soon I'll get to taste the supreme pleasure after I get her to moan under me

"Just wait you'll see, soon I'll get to taste the supreme pleasure after I get her to moan under me. Prepare your money for my Ferrari bet. " Kazuomi smiled triumphantly.

"Wow you sure are optimistic." Kei smiled.

"Nothing beats his smirk. She's tough. I can't wait to see him break a sweat further." Yuzuru said.

"She's the best match I ever met." Kazuomi eyes flashed a hint of excitement and admiration.

"Anyway, we're still dating. I've already planned out my next game." Kazuomi continued.

"Another twisted plan I bet." Kei said nonchalantly.

"Twisted? Say about the man who loves to tie his princess (bondage BDSM) himself." Kazuomi came with a comeback.

"Hmm, I only do it with someone whose comfortable with it." Kei replied.

"You both are twisted." Yuzuru frowned a little.

"Yuzu, I'm a newborn man now. You should consider stopping from your weekly sex routine with multiple women." Kazuomi smirked.

"Whatever, I'm getting tired of it anyway." Yuzuru replied.

"So I need you all to help my next masquerade party. You guys'll prepare a huge casino for poker cards. Oh and dont forget the burlesque dance." Kazuomi read out from his phone list.

Yuzuru and Kei started chuckling upon listening the details of their friend Kazuomi devilish plan.

"Kazuomi, what are you guys talking about? Mind if I join in?" Arisa returned while she held her champagne glass.

"Nothing important." Kazuomi quickly flashed his usual confidence.

"Really? Or is it something I can't know?" Arisa smiled.

"You'll find out soon enough." Kazuomi draped his arms over her shoulders.

"Ok." She gave a calm reply.

"We meet again." Kei dropped a kiss on her hand in a British like manner.

"Sure, Kei." A hint of surprise flashed a second on Arisa before it's noticeable she's back to her composed formal smile.

"..." Kazuomi stared intensely at them for a second before returning to his usual carefree smile.

He's not hitting on her right? Kazuomi thought.

Impressive, she score one. She can keep a calm composure despite me hitting on her. Kei thought silently while he maintains his gentleman smile.

"You hold your liquor well Yuzuru. Is that rusty nail (whiskey alcohol) you're drinking?" Arisa turned and looked at Yuzuru.

"Yeah, you're perceptive." Yuzuru replied nonchalantly.

"Thank you." Arisa smiled sweetly before she side glanced Kazuomi whose just listening and drinking his wine.

She's indeed sharp, no wonder Kazuomi likes her. She's quite a mystery. Yuzuru thought while he continued drinking.

~To be continued~

Thank you, hope you have a good time reading. :)