Chapter 5

"You still remember our plans don't you." Boss leaned into her neck and whispered to her ears in a husky tone.

Although today she was joining Kazuomi party as his date, she was also here to find out more if there are any suspicious illegal business dealers in the masquerade party.

"I do." Arisa replied causally despite her uncontrollable stormy heart. The way her boss look at her, the way he smiles and talk to her like now are always this gentle and mysterious.

However, the conversation are always about her work and a brief concern about she feel about her day. Whenever her eyes unconsciously betrayed her heart, he would always change or dodge the topic.

Despite not knowing much about him and his name, he used to be her one sided crush that she greatly admired till now.

It was until she met Kazuomi, where they first met at her previous mission assigned by her boss. At first she truly disliked his womanizing manners and the way he's always ahead of her plans and the way he pushes her limit in breaking her composure.

Soon, she realized he's so much more likeable than she thought. She falls for his kindness and his serious passion in building a resort filled with many happy people so that no one will ever feel lonely.

Meeting the boss now again especially in this close distance in public is a rare occasion. Her heart starts to wavered as she recalled the years they spent together being his mentee as a spy agent.

He trains and encourages her to where she is today as one of the top exceptional spy who accomplished any mission successfully.

Her Past Training Days :

"It's you. What makes you want to be an agent?" The Boss looked at her with a slightly surprised look.

"Ever since the day you saved me from getting in a drug involvement, I've realized that I want to make the world a peaceful place." She explained.

"I see, welcome to EAC agency. You'll be trained under my guidance. I looked forward to your work performance." The boss flashed her a calm smile.

"Me too boss, and thank you." She gave him a firm handshake after she signed the paper documents.

"I'll see you again next week Arisa, as your first training begins." The Boss smiled.

*One week later*

"As a secret agent, you must first possess a skill of self defense and be calm at all times no matter who your targets are. Even if the situations are life threatening." The boss explained to Arisa as they're now in a judo outfit for defense and fight training.

"Grab me." The boss stood in the middle of the hall as he looked directly at Arisa.

"Excuse me?" Arisa gave him a puzzled look as her raised her eyebrows a little.

"My chest collar." The boss walked closer towards her.

"Oh." Arisa's right hand held on his outfit collar near his collar bone as she stood infront of him. While the middle gap of his judo outfit is slightly widen upon her grip. Where some parts his bare firm chest muscles can be viewed.

What am I thinking? I need to focus. Arisa thought as she blushed a little for being distracted by his look and misunderstanding boss.

It is not as though she have never seen a guy before. It's just that it is new seeing a guy's chest from close proximity especially a well built chest.

"..." The boss placed his left hand on her left shoulder while he placed his right hand on her collar judo jacket near her collarbone.

"Now, try to come and attack me." The boss gave her a sharp look.

"Okay." Arisa try to push and head bump knock his shoulder, but her boss had effortlessly bend and grab on her arm before he gently throw her down on the spongy judo mat.

"You have to ensure your posture is stable and pull your opponents collar hard and see that he is unstable before you squat bend and throw him down." The boss explained as he check her posture.

"Now try again." This time the boss stood still without moving while Arisa learnt to twist and turn her feet firmly before she grabbed on his arm and lowered him to the ground while she's on top of him.

While he just looked at her nonchalantly, he grabbed onto her bouncy backside. His warm steady breath hissed onto her tender collar bone flesh. Her arms stiffened upon his breath for a second. Her cleavage deep line cut are displayed right below his eyes as she arched her back in a smooth curve. He stole a quick disinterested calm glance at her.

"Excellent Arisa." The boss looked up at her with a satisfied nonchalant smile upon her several well attempts. Nice figure and right size, he thought. She's ideal but he hasn't develop any special emotions for her yet.

"Thank you... erm boss." Arisa smiled sweetly for a second as she breath starts to turn heavier before she relaxes under his gaze and touch.

Not long after, the boss pulled Arisa before she fell aside and eventually they roll together and it's his turn to straddle on top of her with both his arms blocking her from escaping.

"Another thing, never get distracted and let down your guard whenever you're facing your target. Like now." The Boss stared calmly down at Arisa.

From earlier, he noticed that she's lose focus so he took the opportunity to show her how targets might take advantage of situations when agents have missed out certain motives of targets

"Understood." Arisa was slightly surprised and she felt embarrassed by how sharp he is at reading her emotions and how he took her off guard.

Oh god, this is so not like me. She thought. Usually she's a very calm and composed girl but her calmness occasionally slipped away whenever she felt comfortable and happy around the boss.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading my fanfiction :) Hope you enjoy :) Boss is quite hot too.😍😎