Chapter 1

"Jungkook-ah!", you called. I turned around. My eyes got teary when I saw you. "Jimin-ssi", I mumbled happy and I threw myself into your arms. "You are back", I smiled. "I never was away." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, you never was away? You disappeared for a months!", I yelled. "I'm sorry. I won't come back. Physically at least not. I'm always gonna be here, in your dreams", you smiled and started to fade. My eyes widened and I tried to grab you but I just went through you. Tears formed in my eyes. "No Jimin! Please stay! Please don't leave me! Jimin please! You can't go! I-I just had you back a-and now you're leaving again...", I sobbed. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah", you smiled sadly before you disappeared.

"JIMIN!", I screamed and sat in my bed. For a second I was confused what happened but then I remembered my dream and I burst out crying. "Jungkook?! Is everything okay?!", I heard Taehyung's worried voice and he knocked repeatedly on my door. I didn't answer, I hiccups loudly. "Jungkook, unlock the door, okay?", he said softly. I slowly got up and unlocked the door. Taehyung opened the door and hugged me. "Shh. It's gonna be okay. Jimin will come back", he said but his voice cracked. He was insecure about that, I can feel that. I guess he wanted me to calm down. After Jimin disappeared, I had in the nights many dreams about him and sometimes I get panic attacks.
Hearing that from Tae made me cry even more. "H-Hyung.... w-why did he l-leave me? D-Doesn't he l-love me? A-Am I too u-ugly? Is it b-because I-I'm---", I got cut off. "Shut up Jungkook! He does love you. You aren't ugly. Have you seen yourself?! You are the most beautiful human I have ever seen, that I ask myself if you really are human or an Angel. Don't doubt yourself", you assured me and placed I kiss on my forehead. I blushed a bit and cuddled into his chest. "Thank you Hyung."