Chapter 7

I walked back home, feeling betrayed from my hyungs. Why did they never tell me? Why did they let me suffer? Did they want me to suffer? I hate them. I fucking hate them.

I slammed the front door shut. My Hyu--- The Betrayers immediately came to me. "Where were you Jungkook?! You need to tell us! Something could have happen to you!", Namjoon scolded me. "Why the fuck do you care?!", I spit out. I hate them. "Language Jungkook! What is wrong with you?!", Jin asked. I got angry. "What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with ME?! What is wrong with you!", I yelled. "Kookie calm d---", I cut Yoongi off. "No, not Kookie calm down. You all knew it but never told me. Was it fun for you to see me suffer?! Was it fun for you giving me false hope?! Was it?! You probably all laughed about me thinking he would come back while knowing the truth!", I yelled again.

"Jungkook, we didn't mean it like that. It would have broke you, so we didn't want to tell. That's why we lied to you. We didn't thought you would find that out. We thought that it would have been impossible. Understand that we just wanted to protect you!", Taehyung explained. "Protect me? You call that protecting me?! You guys just hurt me more! Was it really funny to you thinking that he would have come back till I fucking stand in front of his fucking grave?! You thought I would feel better hoping that Jimin would come back while he's actually freaking dead?! Fuck you! I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!", I angrily stormed into my room.

I opened my closet, where I took a travel bag out and packed everything I needed. I left my room and wanted to do the same thing with front door but someone got into my way. It was Taehyung. "What do you want?", I asked coldly. "Where are you going?", he ignored my question. "I don't know why I should tell you", I said and pushed I'm out of my way. I wanted to open the door but he grabbed my wrist. "Stop! Don't go!", he begged. "Why should I? For you? Fuck off! I don't need you in my life after what you did to me!", I freed myself from his grip and left.

I went to a place, where you and I used to go, when we wanted to be alone. Just us two, no one else. The Betrayers don't know about this place. The first time we saw this house, Jimin got scared. He said it looked like a haunted house and we know how easily he could get scared.

The windows and doors were broken but I didn't mind. I just wanted to sleep. Maybe I would see you here again.
____________
Funfact: This originally should be just a Jikook book but since one of my fave authors wanted to read this story, I changed it to half Jikook and half Taekook :3

Aaaand I just updated this for thatrandombtsshipper :3