Chapter 4

"Jungkook-ah", you smiled at me. "Jimin... Where are you? Please come back to me", I begged. You looked at me with an sad face. Your eyes were puffy. "Jungkook.... You don't understand... I can't come back", he said. I was confused. "Why? Why can't you?", I asked. "They haven't told you...", you asked but it sounded more like a statement. "Who haven't told me?", I asked confused. You shook your head. "Nevermind. I won't come back physically but I will always be here. Please move on from me. I want you to be happy", you smiled sadly. "Taehyung seems to have a crush on you."

"J-Jimin... what are you talking about? Just c-come back! Why did you leave?!", I yelled. "Goodbye bunny", you kissed me on the lips.

I woke up. My face was wet. I guess I cried while sleeping. "Kookie?", I sleepy voice asked. I jumped and fell out my bed. "Ouch", I hissed. "Kookie, are you okay?!" I looked up, seeing none other then Taehyung. "Eh... I'm fine but Taehyung, what are you doing here?", I asked confused, wiping my tears away. "Oh ehm... You know.... Hoseok is sleeping with Yoongi and Namjoon is fucking Jin, so I guess I got lonely", he pouted. My heart melted. He looked  so cute.

"Wanna sleep with me then?", I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "The Sope sleeping or the sleeping Namjin is doing right now?", he asked innocently. "Yah!! The normal sleeping of course!", I blushed and hid my face embarrassed. Taehyung laughed. "I'm just joking!"