Shocking Vlive [indirect propose] :)

-Byul see everything from far but she didnt regonize mingyu, then Byul come near Jihyo....

Byul : YAH! Song Jihyo *shout*

Jihyo : Yes? what is it Byul?

Byul : *raised one eyebrow* So, why you didnt tell me that you already had a handsome boyfriend huh? youre dating secretly huh? *smirk* you said you never dated before, but what's happen just now??

Jihyo : ... Byul....my heart still beating so fast. am i dying??? *confuse by her own feeling*

Byul : *smack jihyo's arm* cut it off girl.. youre over.. thats mean youre totally in love with your boyfriend.

Jihyo : am i really like him ?

Byul : *face palm* what are you talking about? aren't both of you like each other??? *okay, im getting confuse*

Jihyo : He... hmm... I will tell you later.

*time skipped,
-Jihyo tell byul everything and byul are shocked to know that Lincoln are actually Mingyu's son. Her idol have a son. but then she relief to know that Mingyu just taking care of Lincoln. She start fangirling again....

Byul : aww~ my idol are so awesome... not only that... they also kind and full with responsible. they take care of Lincoln....

Jihyo : and.... now Lincoln wants me to be his mom. also, mingyu know about it... he gladly accept lincoln's request....he just propose to me yesterday.... thats mean i must get married with Mingyu....

Byul : what? wait.... are you serious? so ... thats mean... yesterday.... the guy with you... the one who give you the necklace was Kim Mingyu? Heol! Daebak.... but how can... its impossible..

-in the meantime, Byul got a notification posted from vlive. it was Seventeen's surprise vlive (민규, the8, dk) . without wasting any time , Byul click the link and watch the vlive with jihyo. its the vlive that s.coups ask mingyu. s.coups want mingyu to confess that he will get married soon. carats should know about this. Mingyu are too nervous to do alone, so he ask DK and the8 to accompany him...

-Seventeen's surprise vlive (민규, the8,DK)

DK : Hello carats~
The8 : Lets greet them properly... 1,2,3
Say the name! we are Seventeen.. Im the8.
DK :DK ! ^^
Mingyu : Mingyu *smile*
the8 : so, im bet everyone was so surprise with the vlive right...
DK : arent we suppose to keep quiet and let mingyu talk about this???
the8 : oh yaaa...
Mingyu : oh well.. Hi everyone... sorry to disturb you guys late night.. I got a very important thing to announce.

-while Mingyu keep talking. the8 and DK are reading the comments from carats..

Mingyu : Carats... i hope you guys can stay calm after i said this... Im getting married someone.. its not because of Lincoln.. its because i... love her... at the first sight... I know ... it must be impossible but thats the truth.. I fall in love with her at the first sight.. before i meet her,, i can feel my heartbeat so fast and im so nervous without knowing the reasons... Then I meet her... I guess... She is the reason why my heartbeat so fast.. She's so pretty and kind.. I want to get know her better. I want her to be happy and I love to see her smile.. I wish i can make our own happiness together.. we all deserve happiness..

- some of carats are wishing the best for mingyu but some of carats just cant accept what mingyu said just now... then mingyu said...

Mingyu : carats.. if you guys really support me and my group. please let us find our own happiness in life. get married is not the end..

The8 : well, aren't you guys will get married as well one day?

DK : you have said that words before and you said it again.. ahhahaha.. youre being realistic the8..

the8 : aren't we alive? i mean.. we are human being... shouldn't we being realistic?

DK : you got the point... *nodded his head*

Mingyu : I hope you guys were still support us.. dont worry others member are still available🤭 *wink*

The8/DK : eoh??

Mingyu : thats all for tonight. thanks for spending your time with me.. I hope the she will watched this vlive and accept me.. saranghae *doing the heart shape with his hands*

-end of vlive-

*back to Jihyo & Byul situation..

Byul : Heol ! Daebak...

Jihyo : *panic* omo.what is this. .. what should i do now? oh no... i will get so many hatred after this...

Byul : hmm... stop overthinking jihyo... He already make a confession just now and explain everything. so, carats will understand.. btw, He's so brave and such a manly guy..  such a gentleman.. awww~ and DK and The8 are so...

Jihyo : *smack byul's arm* Yah! stop talking with yourself.. Im asking you..
Byul : auch... what did you ask again?

Jihyo : *sigh* i ask... What should I do now? im not asking you to adore him or whatever....

Byul : sorry.. haahhaha... my answer is simple Song Jihyo...

Jihyo : what?

Byul : Accept him! done! *smile*

Jihyo : hmm..okay... but, I dont know much about him?...

Byul : *stand up*

Jihyo : *startled* why are you stand up suddenly?

Byul : SONG JIHYO !

Jihyo : Yes??

Byul : aren't you aware who are you talking with right now? Im a carats! as Seventeen fans, I will guide you...

Jihyo : *oh no, she did it again. i must do something*

Byul : I will introduce Seventeen at you... You..

Jihyo : Oh ya! i almost forgot the principal wants to meet me.. Bye ! *runs out from the house*

Byul : *sigh*  haih,... fine... she's so lucky... meh~ its okay because i also have my own partner for my entire life.. eh? wait? its night and the principal wants to meet her? wait a minute.. did i just got trick from her ? aish.. thats girl!..

*time skipped, Seventeen's dorm*

vernon : woah~ daebak hyung.... Youre so cool !

S.coups : You did well..

Mingyu : hehehe... thank you.. but i cannot do this alone without help from the8 and DK..

The8/DK : no problem bro..

Mingyu : oh ya, where is Lincoln?

S.coups : in his room of course. Sleep.. what do you expect? playing soccer late night??

Vernon :*laugh* hahahahhaa... nice one s.coups hyung....

S.coups : okay.. we are done for today..  Go to sleep! we have another dance practice for upcoming comeback..

Vernon : Okay!!!! Good night Hyung...

The8 : btw , Mingyu....

Mingyu : yes??

S.coups : the8, please continue tomorrow. now go to sleep and get a rest! ...

The8 : *pout* Okay ....

Mingyu : *pat the8's back* its okay. we can continue later....

The8 : *nodded his head*

☆Hehehehe....here the update ^^
☆sorry for the delay my partner LiuLiShi (well, im fighting with the connection😂, of coz I win .. after so many failure😂)
☆Happy reading ^_^
☆well, Mingyu did it guys...
☆so, what will happen next day?
☆Seventeen come to Jihyo's house and planning something with Byul.. at that time Jihyo not around.
☆💕 all