Epilogue

After that dark night, the night Ellington got filled in on so many things, he hadn't heard from, Rydel. Now, it isn't some sappy love story where Rydel ran away and all the Lynch's/Ratliff's went to different states. Then later on, they found out that Rydel was pregnant, and it was Ellington's baby. No, this isn't that kind of story.

You've seen Rydel in so many different states, and now, you're going to see the real her.

Four months after that night, R5 broke up. They didn't find the time, and Ellington never came to practice. He sits alone, his bed is pretty much is house and his phone is his life line.

But regardless, let's go back to all the drama. Rydel never forgave Matthew, and that part about her crush on Ellington? Yeah, it's still there.

For the stripping, Rydels secret, Kelly, and the sex. Now that's, that's a different story!

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey, Guys!

Now, I know I just updated this. But I really wanted to get it over with. And a little reminder,

I WILL NOT! START THE SEQUEL UNTIL I HAVE A COVER!

I know some of you don't want this book to end, but I have so many ideas for the next three books!

I am also VERY sorry that you guys had to put up with my crappy updates and my slow update periods.

This is it, and the next time this book will be updated is when I have the sequel ready!

Love you!

And if you're good at making covers, please make me one! It will be faster on the sequel.

That's it!

Love you!

Xx