The Begining

It was a very hot day and Tiara was running in to the forest just to get a bit of the fresh air that she needed so much. Like usual she was wearing her shorts and a cotton T-shirt. Tiara didn't put too much make up, just a lip gloss. She thought that she wasn't going in to a party in the end of the day. She was going in to a forest where she'd be by her self and no one else to watch her.

   There was very quiet and that was the thing that Tiara loved about forests. She could let go of the outside world and just focus on her inside world. She loved to listen to music and think about everything.

  The good thing about the forests was that no one could interrupt her thinking with stupid conversations. Tiara was thinking about all that when she decided to stop her running and started walking. She wasn't looking that much in to the ground.

  Since when she was a little girl she loved the sky and everything that had to do with it. She remembers that she used to have a lot of books that talked about universe, galaxies, stars, planets and everything that had to do with the sky. Tiara was amazed by the clear blue sky, by the thick dark at night and even by the clouds that often covered the sky.

  She didn't saw where she was walking and suddenly she fell from a hole that she didn't saw. It wasn't the first time for her to happened this kind of thing, but this time there was something different about her fall.

  Tiara never believed in this kind of things, but maybe she should start to.

 HI!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I'M WRITING IN ENGLISH. I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE SHORT BUT IT'S ONLY THE FIRST PART OF IT. IF YOU READ IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

  THANK YOU.  OXOXOXOXOX

THIS IS MY TWITTER FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS.   ===)   @Aaliyah_1D_5SOS