18

May 16, 2019

"You're a lot earlier than usual

"You're a lot earlier than usual." I looked up to see Bambam and Yugyeom walking up to me. Both with a big smirk on their faces.

"He's just excited bam." I rolled my eyes, "So leave him alone." Yugyeom laughed as he sat down.

"It's just weird, if this was a normal 97liner hang out, we'd be waiting for his dumbass all day."

"Well that's what happens when you're in love." Bambam winked, taking the seat next to me and putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I'm not in love." I shoved him, taking his arm off my shoulder. "I just don't want to make the other girls wait, since they'll be coming as well..."

"Hmm, so in other words you want Lisa to see how much of a gentleman you are?"

"No-"

"Well that's not good, in a relationship you should always be honest with each other right?" Bambam raised his eyebrow at me, resting his head on his palms.

"And what do you mean by that?" I squinted my eyes at him, resting my chin on my palms.

"I mean that you being here on time is lying to Lisa!" He brought two fingers to my forehead and pushed it back, "Lisa hates liars."

I poked my tongue to my cheek, "Well you should've told me that before I gave her the inki-"

"Sorry, did we make you wait?" I snapped my head up, recognising the voice and straightening myself up.

"Yes, yes you did."

"No, not at all."

Bambam and I looked at each other, I raised my eyebrow at him while he just gave me a smirk. Yugyeom on the other hand just laughed, clapping his hands. Kinda like a seal.

"Lisa, you can sit here." Bambam stood up and sat next to Yugyeom, smirking at me as soon as he sat down. I glared at him, scowling.

"Are you okay with that Jungkook-ssi?"

I blinked looking at her. She was tilting her head, staring at me with her big doe eyes and giving me a small eyes. I looked down at her outfit to see her wearing her grey hoodie which she wore often in the US, black tights paired with black vans and a black cap and a mask which she brought to her chin.

"I'm here too, just in case you've forgotten." I blinked, seeing Rosé standing next to her, her arm linked with Lisa's as she waved at us.

"Oh right," I stood up giving them a bow, "Hello." I smiled at the two of them.

I felt Yugyeom and Bambam staring at me, probably smirking but I ignored them, taking the seat out next to me as Lisa sat down and Rosé took the seat next to Lisa.