Introduction!!!

Hi!!! So I decided to make a key so you can get the vibe of all of the people in this story, and a little bit of backstory. I hope you enjoy this ff! 

Y/n is you

Jeon Jungkook is your oppa that you have a crush on! You have to try to make him fall in love with you, but there are a few obstacles that you must overcome beforehand

Kim Namjoon is the shady but cool kid that you are trying to bust for snorting up noodles

Kim Seokjin is the mother of the group. He shall make your friendships turn into family

Min Yoongi is the quiet kid who seems to be constantly sad and never seems fully there. (THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER YOONGIS BAD DAYZZ(another one of our writings thats in a different genre, these two are very different))

Jung Hoseok is the sunshine of the group who is always trying to make other people feel happy.

Park Jimin is the soft boy of the group. That is it. 

Kim Taehyung is the rebel hottie baddie playboy that is constantly trying to hit on you

 You must adapt and overcome to find your true love in these troublesome teens.

Also, this ff does include spoilers to yoongis bad dayzz, our other ff. This will be the backstory behind yoongi and his deep, nonstop emotional trauma. If you start to read yoongis bad dayzz and you don't like it, you don't have to worry, this ff will be a little bit different. We really work hard to improve on our grammar and we took a lot of time and effort during our break to really improve.  Make sure to comment is you have any suggestions and we will make sure that every request will accommodated for and if you don't like this ff, make sure to check out some of our other ffs, they are all written in different styles and genres to keep you entertained.