Hurting

I've been going to my new school for a month. Montgomery. I am now friends with all of the boys that I sat with at lunch. I am in a group chat with them. Yoongi still has not opened up to me, like the other have.

I decided to ask him why he was sad. 

"I don't know, nan molla"

I feel loved now. I have friends.  I feel very joyful. Thats until i got the call. Namjoon was in a coma, and I heard this wasn't the first time either.

Everyone seems scared, apparently choked on applesauce and went into cardiac arrest and had an epileptic seizure. He also got bitten by a venomous snakeUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. He's lucky to not have suffered severe brain trauma. He could have died but he is supposedly lucky. How can you call this lucky, he's in a coma.

Yoongi started to suffer from even more PTSD than before.

We wanted to go and visit him, but we had to go to school for the rest of the week. 

That night, I called Jungkook and he said he would come over. He came over and held me in his arms as we fell asleep. I don't know if this means that we are dating or if this because he is hurting.

The next morning, I awaken to see a note. It reads:

Dear Y/n, I had to leave before I got caught. I'll see you at school ;)

A winky face!? What does that mean? Is it true... is he really into me.

When I get to school, he's ignoring me like we barely know each other. He's always talking to other girls, he can't possibly like me. But I kinda wish he did like me. Last night, he was there for me. He comforted me. He made me feel... safe. And now I miss that. But it clearly meant nothing to him.

That is when ____ approaches me