Chapter 9

I don't proof read sorry for any mistakes !
3 months later
Niya pov
So it's 9:00 pm and nay and Tristan arguing Idk what for but they arguing and I was sleep but now I and wide awake and I woke up marquis and and we went to go check on the babies then as we were walking up to the 3rd floor we heard nay say
"I know u didn't just hit me bitch " marquis ran down the stairs and tried to open the door and when he tisted the noob he said "fuck bro " then he ran down the steps then I heard a "boom" it came from the thrift floor I raced up the stairs and checked in the baby's room they were screaming but they were ok then I closed the door and jayvari ran past me to make it too hard to diamond and Amelia room and ran out and walked to precious and tiny room and they were crying on the bed hugging each other "guys what's wrong "I proceeded to say "I am scared" tiny said "why u scared "I said she pointed to the vent "ohhh u can hear mommy and Tristan arguing"I said they both nodded then u remembered the twins "vari the twins are screaming to the top of they lungs" I said while running to get them I walk in the room and put both of them on my hip and went back in the room and we I came back vari was hugging them and they were fine "you guys wanna go to the movie room to get y'all minds off of what is going on" vari said "they nodded yes we all walked down the stairs and the boys was in nay room but we had to keep walking we had to get the kids in the basement so they can feel safe " auntie v can I have ice cream" tiny said "Yes baby "vari said "me too " precious asked me "yes girl "they made they ice cream and we popped popcorn and we went to the basement "what y'all wanna watch"I asked while putting the twins in the walkers "toy story 4" I put the movie in and vari made her way upstairs.
Vari pov
Me and Niya got the kids situated and I ran upstairs to check on nay and the boys they were strangling Tristan till his face turned blue nay face was bloody and they things were all over the place and it was so crazy I ran to marquis and jumped on his back "stop bro stop" I managed to get him off they I ran over to deAndre and said "bae stop" he let go "what's wrong"
I asked "he put his hands on my sister bro ion play that shit man he got me fucked up" marquis said yelling Aniya busted in the room and I ran over to him and I stood over him and made a statement "if you touched my sister I promise you I will fuck u up"I said pointing my finger "GET THE FUCK OUT BYE GO TO THE GUESS ROOM "she said handing Tristan a blanket and a cover as he made his way out
We helped her clean the room and I asked her wat happened she told me and she said that
"he got a txt from jamar saying that they still messing around and she was at his house last night and then he just started arguing then he strangled her and told he just started punching him and stuff "
Well I told her "just sleep it off we will deal with. This tmr"she proceeds to ask me "what do we need to deal with this normal he does this all the time it's nothing new" I said "oh hell nah if this happens again y'all breaking up and he getting the hell out " she says "I told you it's normal get the hell out you can't be mad Bc he hits me it's all out of love jayvari " then I just walk out Bc if she thinks love is supposed to hurt she gon learn the hard way. I went down stairs to check on the kids and they were sound asleep we brought covers down and Niya laid Christian beside her and I laid Christopher beside me and we feel asleep.
*********************next morning
Nay pov
Me and Tristan got into a argument and we still love each other I woke up and I took a shower and got ready for work I work at fashion nova  I'm a model for them. I went into everyone room and the only ppl that was sleep I wore

A rumpor and a jean jacket with Gucci slides and a Gucci bag with a watch with my hair down I walked down stairs and went into the basement and seen everyone down there I woke vari up and told her I'm out she said ok and I headed to work

Niya pov
I woke up and I cooked breakfast fed the twins and got them in the bath and got them dressed then I called jamar and I told him I had to talk to him he said ok and I made my way to his house with the twins

********made it to his house I made it to his house and I told him everything that happened last night he freaked out then he was just saying how he loved her and she stupid and his kids and everything he was mad and he told me to keep him updated...

I made it to his house and I told him everything that happened last night he freaked out then he was just saying how he loved her and she stupid and his kids and everything he was mad and he told me to keep him updated while he got ready to do something I asked him what was he gonna do and he told me to mind mine.