Chapter 11

I do not proofread sorry for any mistakes!
Jayvari pov
I walked in the house and I heard yelling and crying I ran into the house and walked into kitchen and I saw diamond and Amelia in the kitchen and I asked them something
"Where is tiny and precious " I ran around looking for a knife
"Upstairs getting a whooping " diamond
"One of y'all call jamar tell him come here now"i said panicking
"Already did"Amelia said
            I walked to the stairs and jamar busted in the front door and behind him was Janay,deAndrea, marquis and Aniya.We all ran upstairs and we ran to tiny and precious room and all I couldn't really see but the boys was giving Tristan the works and tiny was bleeding out her pussy so was precious and she was in the corner crying and it looked like she was praying . Aniya and marquis had to take jamar and deAndre out to cool them off . He was still alive so I walked over there and I said these exact words "i promise that you are going to pay for what you did to my daughter and my niece I swear to god your not living with out me getting my revenge "I smiled and I walked into nay room and she was packing his stuff I helped her and we gave him his things and handed him his things and told him to get out.
Nay POV
I couldn't believe what I seen i really trusted him I didn't know he preyed on little girls. But when I came in the house all I seen was blood and him putting his dick in my 10 year old daughter I wanted to kill him I do not play about my daughter.i seen jamar here I don't care Bc I know diamond and Amelia called him I don't care I want jamar Bc I just don't know if I wanna take the pain that planted in my heart from him cheating on me it hurt me me and vari decided to take precious and tiny to the emergency room we put them in bath to kind of soak  the  pain away.i walked down stairs and I asked jay can he watch the girl Bc we bout to go to the emergency room. He said yes and me vari precious and tiny headed to the emergency room we wore

Me and vari wore a Netflix and chill sweatshirt which black tights and Jordan 1s and tiny and precious wore black leggings white a Netflix shirt with some 11s

Jay POV
       I got a call from Amelia and diamond stating that tiny and precious getting a whooping by Tristan and I heard Tristan in the background saying slick shit like ion know why you called him saying that it ain't true I just sent them to they room Bc they was acting up and if I whoop them what can you do ur a deadbeat and all that shit and first I ain't no deadbeat I provide for my kids if they ask me for something I get it with no hesitation I tracked Amelia and I jumped out the bed and got on some sweats and simple tee shirt I ran out the house and I pullled up to the house nay pulled up behind me and my bros pulled up too vari car was already there so that means she was in the house I walked in and I seen vari on my way upstairs I'm guessing that the room we walked into was tiny and precious room the second I walked in seeing him fucking my daughter I started punching him kicking him trynna kill him all the boys was doing the same. I got pulled up by Aniya and marquis Bc they was trynna pry me and my boy deAndre off of him. We both walked down the stairs mad they took ya to the kitchen and cleaned the blood off our hands then we sat down and seen that nigga walking out with bags I just stared as he left. 10 mins go by and nay came downstairs and asked me can I watch the kids while vari and tiny and precious and her go to the hospital.
Niya pov
      I pulled up to the driveway I hoped out the car and I ran in the house we was all walking upstairs and I see vari hugging her daughter while she was in the corner nay was on the.  bed and she was hugging tiny and tiny was damn there naked she only had on a shirt.she was bleeding and then I seen jay and deAndre fighting Tristan and I had to get him off of Tristan I pulled jay my boyfriend pulled deAndre off.we cleaned them up and we heard nay comedown stairs and she talked to jay and they went to the hospital honestly even when nay dated Tristan I didn't like him it was just something about him that didn't seem right. It is still something about him that I felt was weird that he just got up and left with no defending himself he just left and that was odd. I left to go pick up my kids from daycare and i seen Tristan sitting in his car on the phone in the driveway I just walked past the car. And went to get my kids.
Tristan pov
My boss called me and my boss is Charlotte I was doing a mission to act like I was still in love with Janay and try my hardest to kill her Bc Charlotte was in love with jay and with nay being a live it's not gonna work out for them Bc he is in love with nay.i was talking to my boss and as I was on the phone Aniya walked past my window and she looked at me with suspends . And she kept walking past my car and I just kept talking then I drove to the trap so I can make the new plan.