Dan x Remi part 2

It's the next morning and Dan wakes up to his phone ringing intensely on his table.
It's the snack tyme discord,
https://discord.gg/F4GQnzW ... Tork was yelling at everyone to wake up because he wants to play minecraft with everyone. Dan sighs and types back, 'Tork shut mouth you slut" but smiles and laughs anyways. Dan puts his phone down to wake up he new found sweetheart, Remi. Remi wake up groggy but cute, his glasses were a mess. Dan smiled at him, "Good morning cutie." Dan said as he fixed Remi's glasses on his face for they were crooked. Remi just looked at Dan with his grumpy morning face and said, "Coffee. Make. Now" Dan understood, gave Remi a forehead kiss, and got up to make Remi some coffee.

Once the coffee was done Dan grabbed the cup and walked back to Remi who was sitting on the couch of his living room. Remi looks back at Dan wrapped up in a blanket and smiles at the two things he loves the most; Coffee, and Dan. Dan sits down next to Remi and hands his lover the coffee, "Just how you like it." he said wrapping his right arm around Rem, "Being served with a cutie?" Remi said looking Dan straight in his eyes sipping the coffee. Dan blushed, "Shut up dingus." Dan then remember the groupchat, "Tork wants to play Minecraft. If you want you can use my second xbox downstairs." he said pointing at it. Remi finished his cup of coffee and wrapped his arm around Dan's neck looking into his eyes lovingly, "But I wanna be with you, dingus." Remi leaned in for a kiss which Dan returned happily.

        DONE THIS IS THE LAST PART THIS IS OVER