Beginnings

Hi there, my name is Byran. I am a 17 year old boy who was cursed to become a werewolf by his ex girlfriend, life is very confusing around here. Never mind what I just said just read the story and tell me if it was fair for a girl to turn me into a werewolf.

It all started off when I turned 17 and had to go to a new school. I had to go to a new school because there was a bully named Chase and he always stole my money and would throw me into a random kids locker and keep me there over night. Another reason why I had to go to a new school was because the city that I had lived in was the place where my dad had left me and mom to survive on our own. My mom who's name is Kate, wanted us to have a fresh start so we moved to Atlanta Georgia.

When we finally got to Atlanta after diving for three days we bot a cabin in the woods and decided to live there. We unpacked our bags and got into the rooms that we picked online. My mom told me that the nearest middle school was called "Wolf Pack Middle School" and it was two miles away from us.

When I was done unpacking I got on to my bed and slowly fell asleep. "Go my son get away from this cursed land, stay away from Rebe...". I woke up startled and about to cry. "Mom, I had a weird dream and it was about dad". "I thought you stopped have dreams about your dad long ago" my mom said."Well this is different he was warning me to stay away from someone".

" I hope it was not me" my mom said in response. "No, he said to stay away from someone named Rebe but I think he didn't have time to finish the name"."Well sweetheart, how about you go watch some television it seems like you are stressed with the whole new school stuff and your having weird dreams". "Ok mom, I will see what is on".

I hurried to my room and got onto my computer. I looked through the town's record to find anyone who's name started with Rebe. I looked through all the citizens fills and went to the "Rs". I couldn't find anything so I decided to quit but then I saw the name Rebekah. Out of no where my computer light on fire.