Answers

I grabbed a towel and quickly put out the fire. Right as I touched the computer I saw a vision. At first I saw a girl and a man holding hands, I closed my eyes then the whole scene changed.

When I opened my eyes I was in a garden. The garden seemed so real that I could smell the sweet smell of roses and other exotic plants that I have never seen before. I started to walk more into the garden but then I heard voices. I looked around to see where the sound was coming from and then I saw them. The girl and the boy were walking through the garden and holding hands.

I went up closer to ask them where I was but they defiantly couldn't hear our see me. As I watched them walk I tried to leave the garden but I could not. The boy kissed the girl and had said something to her that sounded like "I love you" and she said it back to him. I heard a person call "Rebekah" and she girl ran off.

I thought that the vision would be over but then a different girl went up to the boy. When the boy saw the girl he backed away. "Why are you here? I told you I never want to see you again" the boy said.

"I am sorry, I didn't to hurt you" the girl said back to him. Then when the boy was distracted the girl patted on his shoulder and kissed him right on the lips. When the girl who left came back the kissing girl put his arms around hers.

"How could you, I thought we were soulmates" the girl said."She kissed me I pushed her away, I don't like her" the boy said. The girl started to run off crying and the boy went after her. Again the scene changed and it looked like I was in the girl's room. I saw the girl crying on her bed and her dad comforting her.

I heard a knock on the door and it was the boy trying to talk to her."Please let me in Rebekah, let me explain everything to you" the boy yelled through the door. I didn't kiss her she kissed me but I pushed her away because I want to be with you".

"I saw that you kissed her back and you put your arms around her" she said crying. "Just stay away from me and never see me again, EVER"!!! she yelled at him. When the boy and the father left, the girl locked her door and brought out a book. I went over to see what the book was about and it looked like a spell book that my great grandfather had. Rebekah pulled out a candle and lit the candle with her mind. Rebekah started to chant words that seemed to be latin. After she chanted all of the candles that were used as a light source and the room went dark.

As the scene changed but again, I was in the forest. The boy (who's face I never saw) started to kneel down in pain. He was looking at the full moon and he started to yell in pain. All of a sudden his bones started to crack and brake, he grew long nails and lots and lots of hair. The boy started to stop yelling but when I looked at him I saw a wolf with yellow eyes and long nails and teeth.

Rebekah suddenly and quietly came out from the woods toward the wolf man. "I am sorry Silas but you cheated on me with Ketsia and I can never forgive you for that" Rebekah said. I have turned you into a werewolf so every time there is a full moon you will feel that pain over and over again for eternity She said with a tone of evil.

Silas then turned back into a man but I still couldn't see his face. "How could you do this to me, I thought that we were lovers and soulmates. If you want to be a horrible and evil witch then go ahead but if you ever loved me then you will undo this curse and be with me" Silas said with a hint of beg in his voice.

" No, I don't think so. You deserve to feel the pain that I felt, well good luck, not." Rebekah walked off with weird people who had the head of animals. When Rebekah was miles and miles away the full moon rose up and Silas could feel the pain.

"au oh" Silas screamed in pain. Silas was turning into wolf again but it was more painful. Silas ran to the river and saw his reflection but he was a full entire and humongous wolf. If someone saw him they would think he was a wolf but he was much more. The scene changed into what looked like a forest. When I saw the ground I wanted to go. There was blood and bodies that were ripped apart on the ground.