The Dopleganger

I wanted to run so bad but it was like an invisible wall kept me in place to watch the murderer try to clean the hands of sin. I wanted to go up to hi and hurt him like he hurt the other people but I wanted to see what he looked like. I went closer but then I couldn't, I stopped and looked at his face. I was so confused and hurt and was so scared.

I couldn't believe that I was the cause of all this murder and blood. I started to break down into tears and tears and couldn't seem to stop myself. The man I saw was me! I didn't know how it was possible, I was never there before until now. Unless it was the future, I didn't want know if I was the cause but I had to figure it out.

       All of a sudden the visions stopped and I could see my mom crying over me. "Mom what's the matter, why are you crying?" " I thought something happened to you. I was yelling your name and you weren't answering me, I thought you had a heart attack just like your grandfather died of." "Don't worry mom I will be with you till the day you die." I quickly walked out of my room and into my personal bathroom. I splashed some water onto my face and looked into the mirror. That couldn't be me, I would never hurt anyone like that.