Prologue and Recaps

The world has always existed in a very delicate balance. Up in the sky, flows the holy energy, Life Stream, which sustained every living creature. Down below in place unreachable but to the most evil creatures, the Frozen Fury quietly cracking to receive even more malice and vengeful side of livings, providing them with energy to get their vengeance. In the middle of it, acting as a buffer between the two forces, the Dragon Vein run hot to keep the balance, neither malevolent nor benevolent.

 Supported by the Life Stream, the angels and the God live on the heaven. They help, protect and nurture the human beings.

Down on the hell with the Frozen Fury empowering them, the Six Races of hell, Demons, Vampires, Elfs, Faeries, Dwarves, and Dragon, wait patiently while plotting to overthrow the angels and conquer the human world.

In the middle of that, human lived blissfully unaware of the struggle between the light and dark forces. With the Life Stream, Frozen Fury, and Dragon Vein as source of respectively white magic, black magic, and elemental magic, the struggles in the past has always came into a balance. Which is about to change. 

Cassandra ‘Sandy’ Michaels is just another naive high school girl she had never worried about anything in her life, she never care about her love life, or the lack of it. Everything changed when her best friend, Ivy, introduced her to his brother, Seth.

Unknowingly to her, Seth is the heir to the throne of Vampire King who was born from an angel. He was ordered by his father to help her sister who is a rogue vampire hunter. This hunting led Seth into recognizing Sandy as his soul mate, the only person whom he could share his soul with, love with everything he has, and be happy with.

The chase has led the hunted into hunting them back. The rogue hunter snatched Sandy in order to get information from her. Despite Seth’s attempt to rescue her, she ended up dead on Seth’s arms, or she should. When she wake up a few days later, she found that she is much alive and Seth… nowhere to be found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying a new way to write. tell me what you think of it... 

Anyway, you must have noticed that I have no cover yet, anybody can help me with this? *wink*wink*

By the way, this is sequel to Angelic Vampire (http://www.wattpad.com/191841-angelic-vampire-prolog-edited or wattcode 191841) but I will try my best to write it so even if you didn't read the first book, you could still enjoy the second.