Yandere Best Friend [Male Neko X Reader]

Small note before you continue:
F/n = friends name
If I put a number next to f, example f2, it just means friends number two, and three if that makes sense?
———————

"Wait! Where are you going?!" Ray asked as he saw you getting ready to leave. "We had planned a fun day for both of us!"

"Relax, Ray," you said with a smile. "I'll make up for it."

He scoffed, and pouts afterwards. He glances at you, and turns his head away. "This is going to be the last time you do this!"

You can't help but laugh at how adorable he's acting. Although, this was the first time you did this, you let it slip and continue getting ready.

"Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Ray looked at you with a small blush on his face. Let's just say, that he has a big crush on you since like a week after you found him. He didn't trust you at first, and you knew. You gave him his space, and time to get used to you. At first you were a bit upset, and tried your hardest not to just pet him, and resist the temptation.

One day, he decided to sleep on your couch in his human form. Let's just say you had a small panic attack. You thought a stranger had intruded, but when you saw his ears and his tail, you realized it was Ray.

"Well, I'm going out to a party with my friends. They invited me to go, and of course I wanted to go. Plus, I get to meet some guys there!" You smiled and looked at him.

"A party?! What- what are you thinking?! They have alcohol, and guys! You know what those two make? DRUNK GUYS!" He was a little angry, and worried. You didn't notice, you just thought he was being the overprotective best friend he always is.

"Ray, you really need to stop being overprotective. Like I love that you care, but let me be happy, and find me a guy for once. You know I had not had a boyfriend yet. Mostly because every guy I bring home, you end up messing it up." You scold at Ray, and you knew he did something to mess it up.

"Actually- well..okay... I'm sorry..but still! You can't go! What if a guy harasses you?!" Ray tried to make up excuses to stop you from going. He really wanted to spend time with you, and he never liked the thought of you getting a boyfriend.

You gave Ray a look of annoyance, and sighed. You walked over and put your hands on his cheeks. "Ray, loosen up. I just want to be happy in my life," you caress his cheek with your right hand and smile. "I already am happy, but I still feel like I can't do anything at all with you constantly nagging me not to go."

As you caress his cheek, he blushes and purrs. Ray liked when you did that, he felt like he was everything. When you stopped abruptly to answer a phone call, he got upset. He felt bad, but he wanted you, and you only. He wanted you to feel like you were loved, and that his love was enough. He wanted to be yours, and you his. As he felt everything he just sighed and walked away to sit at the couch.

"Ray, I'll be leaving now! I'll come back soon!" You said as you we're walking towards the door. You stopped when you didn't hear him say anything back to you. You gave him a glance and sighed.

"Okay..." he softly said as he looked at you. "Y/n...come back home as soon as you can."

You smiled, and went over to pet him. "Come on, be happy. I will be back as soon as I can." With that you walked towards the door again, and finally left.

Ray was mad at himself for letting you go, he was upset because you didn't love him back the way he does. He was feeling a lot of emotions, and couldn't help but to think. 'She's mine! Mine! All mine! No one else's! MINE! I will kill anyone in the way, anyone!' He got up and looked out the window of the house. He didn't see you there, so he went out the door to find you.