|Sixteen|

Everything about her.

"What do you know about Hermione Granger? Tell us everything you know about her!"
Draco didn't even flinch at the man's patronising tone, didn't even bat an eyelid when he banged his hand on the metal table of the interrogation room.

He knew tons of things about the serial killer, Hermione Granger, enough to know that her intentions were purely for those suffering because of the corruption of the wretched city they lived in. In fact, Draco was her accomplice.

Draco looked up at the man, the signature Malfoy smirk appearing on his face. "I'll tell you everything I know about Hermione Granger. You should grab a pen and notebook, 'cause this will be a lot of info."

The man didn't take his advice, and sat across from the handcuffed Draco, readying his ears for the information.

"I'll tell you some of her deepest darkest secrets." Draco said. "Well, for starters I know that you guys are never going to catch her, and I know that she will stop at nothing to bring you corrupt pricks to justice. I also know that behind that tough front she put up for the rest of us, there's a sweet, kind girl lurking in her."

The man looked at Draco in shock, but listening on, thinking that perhaps he would finally give him the crucial information needed to capture Hermione Granger.

"I also know that she has quite the sweet tooth, and that she loves reading with a passion and when all this blows over, she'll make a special room in the base with only books in there. I know what turns her on, I know that she likes kisses behind the ear and subtle nibbles on the neck. I know her body like I know my family tree. I could be blindfolded and I could still tell you where everything on her body is. I know that there is a whole cluster of freckles on her inner thigh that she is self conscious about and I know she doesn't like how her body is shaped but I love her body just the way it is, in fact I think it's a wonderland.

And I need you bastards to know a few things yourself. Just know that I rather you kill me before I let you set your hands on my Princess, and that I would never tell you her whereabouts, even if you tortured it out of me. And you should also know I'd rip apart the person who hurts my Princess in any way."

There was a piercing silence that came after that intimate sentiment that revealed none of the information that the enemy needed.

As Draco was led to his execution, he thought of Hermione, and how having one whiff of her strawberry scented hair would be the biggest privilege.
•~•
A.N.

Okayyy...
That turned out to be a one shot, and not a drabble🙈
Believe it or not this little piece was (sorta) inspired by Akama ga Kill! (Anyone that watches anime here?)