Chapter 18

Enrique'pov
Mike walked into my study , welcome everyone to Detective Mike season three .
He sat down and gave me a blank stare as if expecting me to say something.
" so how was your night" he said.
" It was dope yours?" I asked .
" great  brother ,"he said . One ,two ,three.
" so I see Artemisia is planning to head to Florida with you ?" He said .
"  how did you know "? I asked .
" you told me " he said .
" when? " I asked
" just now " he replied.  He knows how to make me talk .
"  okay you got me , yes am taking her to Florida , she wants to visit her parents burial ground its their death anniversary I just want to be sure shes safe there " I said .
"  because you love her, why cant you just admit you like her a lot ,  Kate might have hurt you , Artemisia is different , give her a chance ..."he said and paused " before someone else takes her  " . Another man taking Artemisia , I cant fathom the thought .
"If I dont take her ... will you take her?" I asked.
" If I had the chance to take her , by now she would a mrs with a bump of my seed inside her,  why havent you asked yourself why an instinct told you to find her when she was sick  and had drowned , I know you , I see how you look at her  you  never look at Kate like that" he said  . As much as I want to disagree and dismiss him a part of me feels hes right .
********
After she took her drugs and fell asleep , I stood to watch her ,  will I make her happy , was Kate right that am selfish and cold? Is my brother right ? Will she love  me back ?  She was still making the moan noises , I couldnt help but laugh , I wonder if shes having a sexual dream or its just how she is when shes sick , does she moan like that during sex , ofcourse not silly ! Shes a virgin .  I touched her soft hair . It was tied in a messy bun . Does she know how beautiful she is?  She must have a load of admirers.  The moan sounds coming from her were starting to get to my head , if I dont leave soon  I will start to have pervert ideas . I kissed her forehead ,turned the lights off   and left .
I  had a shower before going to bed . I couldnt sleep , all I could see was her face , her smile , her eyes . When I landed on her  ,   her moans playing in my ears  like a song on repeat . I was having a hardon that just wouldnt settle . I  never felt this way with Kate even if she stripped naked  , am I comparing Artemisia to Kate?