chapter 24

Enrique'pov
She had avoided me. Since the trip we hadnt talked. I was held up with work finalizing on the last bits of designs for Alfanzo Demetri 's 12 sq  mansion in Italy . 
My mind was still on her , Why am I acting  like this ? She walked into my office I felt somehow glad and excited to see her.
She stood her hands folded on her front  she avoided eye contact with me .  She looked ... guilty , does she regret ripping off my towel stripping me naked. No one has ever done that am quite surprised she had the courage .
She licked her lips my dick twitched .
  Iove how nervous she gets around me . She asked for permission to go out , well am okay with her going out am not keeping her my prisoner.
After she left Mike walked into my office.
" did she come here?" He asked .
"Yea why? " I asked.
" what did she tell you.? He asked .
" she asked for permission to go out "I said .
" you said yes, you letting her go meet a stranger  she barely knows  " . He said. What! Shes going on a blind date .
" she didnt tell me   where she going ."I said .
" she didnt tell you because  she is trying to fight off her feelings for you cant you see shes in love with you , shes replacing you " he said 
" what am I to do ? " I said . Deep down am Inlove with her so deeply.
Another punk having his hands all over her makes my stomach turn sour.
********
She walked in with my coffee.  Her eyes avoided mine  , I  couldnt stop staring at her as she left her hips swing from side to side .
I took my coffee as Mike  showed me the finished houses in Houston ready for moving in , I was proud of all the work done .
A letter dropped to the ground , he picked it up as I continued with the houses. 
"She stripped you!!! Dude she stripped you naked! Why didnt you tell me?" He exclaimed as he let out a laughter. What is he blabbering about , I took the letter and read it , it was from Artemisia, shes apologizing for stripping me .  Thats so sweet of her , what a sweetheart.I was so moved reading the letter.
"  dude what did you do ? Be honest"he said .
I explained to him the scene at the sauna . He laughed .
" so what was her reaction seeing ...."he said 
"Shocked , shes a virgin not what she sees everyday" I said
"No wonder she hasnt spoken about the trip "he said .   
Talking about this with my brother was so uncomfortable .
Thankfully mom called him to go to her house atleast he wont ask any more annoying questions .
I made up my mind  about Artemisia , tonight I will come clean to her .

*************
  She would still need to look for me to inform shes leaving  so that I can authorize Rex to allow her leave past the gate.
She walked into my room. I shut the door .
"Looking for something? "I said . She turned around  . She looked amazing .  She insisted shes going , I  confronted her to admit her feelings for me instead she walked towards the door , I blocked her path.  She threatened to scream , her scream yea right ! Her face was pink . Her body said the opposite of what she meant. I began walking towards her she walked backwards slowly until her back was against the wall .  I was so close to her I placed my hands on her sides to block her from running . Sorry baby date's cancelled .    She had a lovely jasmine scent . She still insisted to leave but her body said  no no no .   Our height difference made her look smaller I was taller than her.
"What if I dont want you to leave "I said sofly . Her eyes sparked , next thing I know her mouth comes crushing on mine , she had soft lips , she tasted  cherries . Her smooth tongue licking  mine , I kissed her so passionately before she broke off from the kiss .  She apologized . I held her  closer to me and admitted to how am in love with her , I love her so much since the day she walked into my house .
Shes the queen of my heart . I kissed her as I caressed her ,  her skin was so soft and smooth .