Chapter 1:The Boy

*RING *RING! I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I smashed my hand on the button and rubbed my eyes. Ugh i dont want to get up.I Dragged myself out of bed and stumbled over to the closet in the corner. I opened it up and picked out Black ripped skinny jeans,My Blood on the dance floor shirt and a black hoodie then closed the door up. After that i walked up to the dressing table and picked up my stack of bracelets then went to the bathroom to get changed. As i was putting on my shirt i couldnt help but look at my scars. "i wish i never started. I wish i was happy again." i said in a sad voice. Then i pulled my shirt over my head and put my bracelets on,Brushed my teeth got my hairbrush and ran it through my long red hair. When i left the bathroom i went down stairs i put my jacket and my Converse on and grabbed my bag. As i headed for the door i heard my mom come out of the kitchen. "Arent you gonna eat something before you go?" she asked. Im not that hungry besides i have to go see you later." i said then ran to the bus.When i got on the bus i was going to my seat when suddenly i saw this boy sat across from where i sit. "He must be new." i thought to myself. He had black short hair,Snake bites and he was wearing all black. He was perfect. He saw me smile at him so he smiled back and then i sat down. "hey are you knew here? I have never seen you around before." i asked in a soft voice."Hey and no this is my second year here but i have been in the hospital for a few months cuz i was sick." said in a soft tone. His voice sounded deep but i kinda liked it. "Oh are you ok now?" i was in the hospital for a few months too. I hate being sick." i said. Before he could say anything the bus pulled up at school and he got off and said "I'll talk to you later." he said. "ok talk to you later." i replied. Who was that boy? I said to myself. I think someone said his name was Alex. He is perfect. I said to myself. Then i walked into school. When i was putting my bag in my locker i saw him again and he was walking to Science. He must be in some of my classes. After i put my bag away i got my book and walked to Science Class. When i Walked in he was sat in the seat next to mine. I was happy and suprised. I sat down and he looked over at me and said "Hey We're Science buddies." i looked over and said "hey im glad we are because you seem really cool and i hope we have other classes.He smiled and said "Thanks you too. It would be great if we did."