3

Dad and i was arguing about the cat and then the others are coming to my room and wacting us "You bring a street cat inside our house?" my dad ask and i nod "Why did you do that?" my mom ask "Cause it was from the myste- cause he was hungry and i let him go inside" i was about to tell them that its from the mysterious prince but i decide to lie again.

I hate lie to my parents.

"Is this from you?" My dad pointed at the neckline in Thor neck "N-no it was from uncle Bruce my mom and dad look at umcle Bruce "Yeah Tony i already know about this before and she wants me to keep it a secret from you guys and she ask me to made that neckline" Uncle Bruce lied to my parents he already know my hoping look i blow a kiss to Uncle Bruce and my parents look at me again "Its that true?" My mom ask i nod "Actually he is pretty cute i think i agree to pet him" my mom said "But Pepper-" my mom cut my dad off by picking up the cat from the ground and she go to the kitchen with the cat.

My dad sigh "Is that a yes?" my dad look over to me and then said "Just this time" "Yeay thank you dad i love you 3000 thousand " i kiss my dad cheek "Just 3000 thousand?" "10.000 hunderd thousand" my dad chukle and he and the others going out from my room.

I start to laying in my bed and rolling over "Ugh im bored hmm....maybe i should see if the mysterious prince already reply to my letter.I read the letter and smiling widely like i was the most happy person in this world i still dont know who is the mysterious prince look like but i bealive that he is exsist.

[Loki p.o.v the night you write a letter to him]

I was about to ask Friga why i should wait for 8 years again but when i see Thor walking pass me i have a great idea since he does nothing i have a job for him "Thor! wait!" Thoe stoped and look back at me "What is it brother?" i flicker my hand and mumble some spell just a second Thor was in a cat version "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME BROTHER?!?!" Thor shouts at me with his cat version "Listen im worried about Y/n safety i want you to go to midgard and go to Stark tower and pretend that you are just a normal street cat remember your job is just have to proteck Y/n and dont forget that!"then i made a neckline for thor and i give a little accecories in his neckline "But broth-" i didnt let Thor finish his words and mumble a spell and just a second Thor was gone to midgard.

I see Friga and go rush to her "Mother" i call her and she look back at me "what is it Loki?" she ask warmly not like Odin "W-why i have to wait Y/n 8 years more?" Friga come closer to me and carresing my hair "My son you have to wait 8 years more because when she was 21 her powers will be comeback and you can marry her that day" "But you said she didnt remember me how i will tell her that im her bethotered to her and will she trust me that im....im the love of her life?" Friga hug me and i hug her back "Its okay my son there is still hope maybe we can bring back her memory im going to help you" i said thanks to Friga and go to the brifrost and meet heimdall "How is Thor?" Heimdall already know what i did to Thor cause he said he has eye on everywhere "He is sleeping in front of the Stark tower door" "How about Y/n?" "She is bussy writing a letter for you Loki" i widden my eye "Does she already know who i am?" heimdall shook his head "She just curious who you are she already finish writing a letter for you,you should reply it" i nod and say thank you to heimdall.

[A/n p.o.v]

Y/n and Mysterious prince keep replying each other letter they do that for 5 years and then Y/n write a letter to Mysterious prince but the Mysterious prince never reply the letter from Y/n anymore,Y/n wait everyday but no reply from The Mysterious prince and Y/n think if the Mysterious prince didnt want to write a letter for her anymore Y/n become sad but her sadness is faded after her dad want her to be focus to study to enter the great university and because Y/n is too much focusing about her study untill she forgot with the Mysterious prince.