Enkave, The Incubus (T)

E n k a v e

_____________________________________________________________

Name: Enkave

Full name: Enkave Masuo

Nick name: Masu or Kave.

"Whatever you wanna scream babe~" He winked at you seductively.

Age:"What does age matter?" He wavered his hand dismissively(21).

Gender: Enkave grinned and hotly whispered into your ear, "Don't worry, I'll let you see later.."

Height: 5'8"

Species: Incubus mix

Appearance:

• Slick straight deep brown hair

• Seductive grassy green eyes

• Toned body

• Almost perfectly bronzed skin

• Tattoo of the infinity sign with his name through it on the inner side of his left wrist.

• Scars across his body from beatings when he was younger

Personality:

• Player

• Seductive

• Self-centered[Thinks the world revolves around his 'beautiful' face]

• Smart-ass

• Charming

• Ridiculously flirtatious

• Cunning/Devious

• Needy

• Outgoing

• Unpredictable when drunk

Sexuality: Pansexual(Suke/Seke)

Occupation: Host

"Drop by any time and we can sneak off to the back~"

Romantic Relationship(s)-

Garrett 

Relationship status: Taken.

Enkave looked at you with narrowing eyes. Scowling deeply as he parted his lips; but too embarrassed to let anything come out except a small "nnh..". "Yeah..fine. There is someone!" He finally admitted. Sighing deeply as he bit his lip. "H-his name is Garrett and...I-i accidentally ended up..falling for him." He mumbled as he plopped down on the couch and kicked his feet up, looking up at you as he then gave a soft and rather, warm smile. "I believe..It was the best mistake I ever made." He chuckled lightly, rubbing his reddening cheek as he tried to play it off cool.

Family: 'None' is his first answer.

Shooting a sharp glare straight at you, he barked, "Oi! Don't mention those assholes. Their out of my life for a reason.." Tsking over the subject he then scratched the back of his neck with a shrug confirming, "I guess they all weren't assholes. There was my brother.., He was alright I guess." Shrugging it off simply, he wavered his hand as if to dismiss the subject.

Kiro, His Younger Brother.

Theme: F*ck You Betta