Everything got destroyed

This is Lexi when she is a good girl..

-----------------

"Mom you and dad have to go please you have not went on a date for 3 months." I said

"Fine, we will go but no friends over. Okay?" mom said.

"I know all the rules mom." After she went up stairs. I texted Austin and ask if he could come over? My parents aren't going to be here and Tyler is at a friends house.

Austin: I can't I am busy sorry babe.

Me: it's fine.

I thought maybe that I would surprise him after my parents left. I got pulled away my thoughts when I heard foot steps coming down stairs it was my mom. She was wearing a red dress with black heels her hair was down she had make up on and red lip stick.

"Hey mom, your not going to a playboy mansion!" i yelled as she stopped to show me her outfit.

"Alexis stop talking to me like I'm your friend I am your mother." she said her temper rising.

"Mom" I said dragging out the syllables, "It's Lexi not Alexis I told you that!"

"Alexis if you don't stop talking to me like that you will be grounded now that I'm done talking to you I will be leaving goodbye.

Whatever mom I rather be grounded then see you ever again. After I was done with my sentence I heard the door slam shut. I walked up stairs put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out the door to my car. When I pulled into Austins drive way there was a car I thought one of his friends got a new car. There like girls going shopping for new shoes every time they see a sale. I got out off my car and walked up to the door Austin gave me a key just in case. When I walked in side I heard screaming upstair I thought Austin lost a game. When I got upstairs i put my hand on the knob and twisted.when I stepped In side I screamed and covered my eyes. Lexi what are you doin

Austin please just stop talking.

Lexi can I plea

No Austin I have to go. I ran down the stairs and I heard somebody on my trail when I got outside Austin grabbed my hand. Austin please just leave me alone.

Lexi can I at least explain?right when Austin was about to say something my phone rang.

Hello?

Is this Alexis Reece?

Lexi

What?

People call me Lexi, but anyways what do you need and who is this?

This is the hospital your father and mother got in a car crash.

What? A tear fell down my cheek and my voice started to crack.

Your father didn't make it and your mother is in surgery but she is loosening a lot of blood.

No this can't be happening. Tears just fell down my face. No no no please tell me this is a prank I said in between sobs.

No Lexi we are not pranking you. Can you be here as soon as possible.

Yes my voice still shaking. I got up and hung up the phone. I whipped the tears away.I forgot that Austin was there.

Austin I have to go my voice shaking.

Where do you have to go? I will take you? what happened?

No Austin I'm fine. I got into my car and drove remember Tyler I called Tyler's friends mom.

Hello?

Hello is this Mrs.Smith.

Yes and who might this be?

This is Tyler's sister umm I have to pick him up something happened.

Okay so when will you be here.

5 minutes.

Okay I will see in 5 minutes.

Thanks bye. After I hung up I felt tears down my face again.5 minutes later I was walking up to Tyler's friends I knocked on the door. After the second knock somebody answered.

Hello you must be Tyler's sister he will be down In a minute. Do you want to take A seat?

No thank you we have leave now.

Okay I will get Tyler.

Thank. Mrs.Smith went upstairs and got Tyler. tyler came running downstairs. 

Why are you here? Mom and dad is going to be mad.

That's the problem Tyler mom and dad my voice started to crack and tears started to run down my face.

Mom and dad what lex?

I got down on my knees and hugged Tyler mom and dad got in a car accident and hmm dad didn't make it and mom is loosing a lot of blood.

What? Tyler started to cry. I picked him up and told Mrs.Smith we have to go to the hospital.

Are two going to be okay? do you need me take you two?

Yes and thank you. I still had Tyler I my hands sobbing I put him in my car and drove to the hospital. When I got there I took Tyler's hands and run I side the hospital. By the time we got there it was around midnight. When we went to the counter the women was on the phone. I started to ring the bell come come.

Yes miss. Finally.

Yes I looking for Lilly Reece.

Oh yes she is still in surgery. You can go to the waiting room.

Thank you. Me and Tyler went to the waiting room and I sat down Tyler climbed on top of my lap. I let Tyler sleep and before he fell asleep he told me happy birthday then he fell asleep. i forgot about my birthday wow best birthday ever.then i fel asleep. It was at least 4:00 in the morning one of the nurses call me.

Miss.Reece come here please. I put Tyler down and stood up I walked over to her. I'm sorry Miss.Reece but your mother lost to much blood. She did not make it during the surgry.

No no no this can't be happening I fell to my knees. I just sobbing.

Lexi Lexi wake up your having a dream.

Nana i cant believe that there gone.

----------------------------

Hey everybody this is my first book please comment and vote not edited thank you have nice day/night

Sydney