Chapter 3

⚠️WARNING⚠️ MAY CONTAIN BULLYING, GORY SCENES AND SWEARING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• I do NOT support Bullying I think it’s a horrible and disgusting thing to do
• I do NOT own Vocaloid
• This is a fanfiction!

Now that’s all done let’s move on! :D
Now on with the fanfic!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Previously•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I mean by beating you up till you go unconscious” “O-ok..” Tianyi walks away sadly while Moke stands there watching her walk away ‘I don’t like her one bit’

———————————————————

The reason why Moke doesn’t like Tianyi is that it feels like she has power, but of course Moke is denying it. Tianyi walks away with her head down then turns a corner to be suddenly pinned against a wall “Ow!” She exclaimed “Shut up slut!” Tianyi opens her eyes to see the long purple haired girl in front of her. Suddenly her fist came colliding with her face giving her a big mark “You stole my Moke-Kun away from me! And now your gonna be in hell bitch!!” She punches and slaps her over and over again till she couldn’t see Tianyi move a muscle, Qingxian kicked her once again on the head causing her to pass out, Qingxian and her gang leave without a trace.

When the bell went to show that lesson ended people started to come out of their classrooms, Tianyi having faith that someone will pick her up and take her to the nurse, but that wish didn’t come true, people just passed her like she was an everyday useless object.

After a few hours she finally has the strength to stand up, she was wobbly but that didn’t stop her from going to the rooftop to chill out. ‘Why does everyone hate me... this reminds me of my dad..’ she sits down on the rooftop for the rest of the day and goes home.

On her way to her house she sees her dad and she tries to turn away but it was too late “Tianyi Luo! Come back here this instant!” He shouts and she does what she’s told and goes to him “Yes father..” she says while trying not to shake “Your a little skunk! You plan on escaping! I am your father you do what your told!! I wish I never got your pathetic mother pregnant!” Tianyi starts to cry while her dad physically and mentally hurts her, beating and slapping sounds echoed down the street with no one in sight. She falls to the ground even more weak than she already was from the last beating “Good girl stay down on the floor where your meant to be!” He then walks off while she cried her eyes out in the middle of the road not bothering if a car hit her. Little did she know that a certain boy watched the whole scene play (betcha know who that is wink wink nudge nudge) then he sees her crying her eyes out and suddenly feels bad for the girl that was on the floor so he decides to go over to her.

Tianyi hears footsteps coming and begs that it isn’t her father “Please don’t hurt me more father! I’ll do anything!” She Cries more until a different voice says “I’m not your father and I saw that whole scene play out” she looks up to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moke Zhiyu.. she had a scared look then her face turns to a plain emotionless face “Go on, spread it around school... that I’m a fu***ng weakling.... but even if you do, I won’t come back so everyone’s life will be better... I’ll be at peace with my mother..” “Geez you say it like I’m a horrible person, I may be the popular kid but I know what to and not spread around school. I know how it feels to have a father that doesn’t care for you, my father left me for another woman, my mom commuted suicide, I have to look after my older sister. I ain’t gonna spread around that your dad bullies you” she had a shocked expression on her face but that shocked face grew into a surprised face when he suddenly picked her up and started to walk to his house “Don’t even speak about what happened today with anyone. Got it” she slowly nods still in shock then she finally has control over her mouth “Why are you doing this..” “Cause I know how you feel” “Oh...” she starts to go unconscious but she fights it and stays awake just in case he dumps her in a bin or something “I’m not gonna throw you somewhere” he says like he read her mind and her shocked face just grew more shocked “And no I didn’t mind read you, your actions are a big clue. Now go to sleep” he says in a soft voice and she finally lets the darkness consume her while Moke has a slight pink tint to his cheeks then he gets to his house and lays her in his bed then sleeps on the sofa rethinking about what happened today.

———————————————————
End of Part 3! Hope you enjoyed it!