Chapter 4

And we are back with another chapter!

⚠️WARNING⚠️ MAY CONTAIN BULLYING, GORY SCENES AND SWEARING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• I do NOT support Bullying I think it’s a horrible and disgusting thing to do
• I do NOT own Vocaloid
• This is a fanfiction!

Now that’s all done let’s move on! :D
———————————————————

Moke walked back to his house while his mind was all over the place ‘Why would her dad do that to her’ ‘I feel sorry for her, she’s suffered a lot, and most of it was from me.. I need to fix this..’ Moke looked down at the sleeping angel ‘She’s kinda cute when she’s asleep- WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!! NOPE! I AM POPULAR I CANT DATE OR FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!!’ Moke got back to reality to notice he’s already outside his house then enters the house and lightly places her on his bed as the sofa isn’t good for sleeping on. Wendy entered his room “Welcome back Mok-“ Miku sees a beaten up girl “Why have you got a beaten up girl!” Miku rushes to Tianyi and starts to heal her right away “Her dad beat her up bad so I took her here” Moke said not including that he was part of it, after a while Miku was done and decided to leave to let her rest while Moke sat on the bed next to her feeing incredibly guilty “Why did I do that... I’m so stupid..” but what Moke didn’t know that a certain person was awake and put a hand on top of his “Your not stupid, I can understand why you think that, but I can tell your really guilty, so I forgive you” she gives a happy lit up smile “But you can’t just forgive me right on the dot.. it isn’t right to how I treated you.. I deserve a punishment..” Moke looked down while Tianyi wanted that to go away so she sat up then faced him, then lifted his chin up so he’s looking at her and hugs him “I forgive you, I really do you don’t need a punishment” she moves away from him looking at him “Uhh well I should go, you can sleep in my bed while I sleep on the sofa-“ he got interrupted “No it’s your bed so you sleep in it” “But you can’t move” “so sleep in here with me, the bed is bigger enough for two people” Moke’s face got hotter as she said that “I-uhhhh eerrrmmm.. f-fine..” he climbs in bed facing away from her and they both fall asleep.

Moke got woken up by something moving and wrapping around his waist and he looks down to see Tianyi’s head resting on his chest and her arms wrapped around him, he starts to blush extremely red but he found the position comfortable so he fell asleep again after he snaked his arms around her giving her a teddy bear hug.

———————————————————

Sorry it’s short! I hope you like it! 😄😄