12 June 2019

BTS's 2nd Special Unit for 'BTS World' OST Part.2 Is J-Hope X V!

BTS x 'Netmarble's upcoming mobile game 'BTS World' has announced the second special unit to sing OST Part.2 of the OST series - members j-hope and V!

The title of j-hope x V's OST Part.2 for 'BTS World' remains a mystery, but one line from the song's lyrics reads, "I felt it at that moment, that I would achieve my dreams."

Can't wait to hear j-hope x V's unit OST, set for release this June 14!

B.I Announces His Departure From iKON After Illegal Drug Scandal

On June 12, shortly after media outlet 'Dispatch' accused him of purchasing and using illegal drugs in addition to dodging police charges, iKON's leader B.I took to his personal Instagram to deliver a lengthy letter of apology.

Read his full letter below:

"This is Kim Han Bin. 
First, I want to sincerely apologize for causing an issue of public criticism due to my extremely immoral actions.  
It's true that during a time when I was deeply struggling and miserable, I wanted to rely on something that I should never have shown interest in. However, even then, I was scared and terrified of it, and was unable to partake in it.  
Nonetheless, I feel so embarrassed and apologetic toward my fans and my group members, who were undoubtedly hurt by me and disappointed in me the most, due to my immoral speech and word choice. 
I humbly reflect on my mistakes and plan to leave the team.  
Once again, I bow my head in apology to the fans and the members. I'm sorry."

"

GOT7 Will Be Inviting Children All Over the World With Incurable Diseases to Their 2019 World Tour

GOT7 are partnering up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to invite children from all over the world who are fighting incurable diseases, to their 2019 world tour 'Keep Spinning'!

Starting with their upcoming Seoul concerts from June 15-16 at the KSPO Dome, GOT7 will be inviting children with incurable diseases as well as their families to ever stop of their world tour. Anyone who makes a wish through the Make-A-Wish Foundation is eligible, and on June 15, the first fan to attend GOT7's 'Keep Spinning' concert and have her wish fulfilled is a young, 17-year old fan named Karime.

 Anyone who makes a wish through the Make-A-Wish Foundation is eligible, and on June 15, the first fan to attend GOT7's 'Keep Spinning' concert and have her wish fulfilled is a young, 17-year old fan named Karime

Fans Crash Servers Trying to Buy Tickets for Psy's 'Summer Swag' Concert Despite Controversy

Psy's ticket sales for his upcoming summer concert caused servers to crash, demonstrating that the scandal that he was associated with YG's alleged prostitution activities has not affected his popularity.

The demand was so high that even the apps used to purchase tickets were crashing.

Psy's 'Summer Swag' concert happens annually and is incredibly popular. This summer, the popular artist is planning to showcase songs from his upcoming album due to release in the beginning of July. This is one of the reasons why the demand for tickets is so high.

 This is one of the reasons why the demand for tickets is so high

Rookie Boy Group Noir Falls Into an 'Abyss' With Full MV for Comeback Title Track 'Doom Doom'

The 9 boys of Noir have returned with a more mature image in their 3rd mini album, 'Abyss'!

The group's comeback title track "Doom Doom" is a mixture of electro moombahton and trap hip-hop, depicting the passionate feelings of love during youth with Noir's unique, emotional sound. Member Si Heon also takes on his first rap part in the track.

Noir's 3rd mini album 'Abyss' will mark the final chapter of their 3-part debut series, dealing with the growth of boys to men.