13 June 2019

#6YearsWithOurHomeBTS Celebrating BTS's 6th Anniversary Trends #1 Worldwide on Twitter

To celebrate BTS's 6th anniversary, the wonderful fans in ARMY have been using the hashtag #6YearsWithOurHomeBTS to celebrate this occasion. The hashtag is now trending #1 worldwide as fans continue to celebrate BTS's achievements and growth from their debut to where they are now.

The hashtag is now trending worldwide as fans continue to celebrate BTS's achievements and growth from their debut to where they are now.

MONSTA X Meet South Korean President Moon Jae In

Back on June 12, MONSTA X performed as K-Pop's representatives at a free concert in Oslo, Norway, in light of South Korea and Norway celebrating the 60th anniversary of their diplomatic relations.

One attendee at this event was none other than South Korean president Moon Jae In and the first lady, Kim Jung Sook!

After the concert, the MONSTA X members got a chance to meet up with president Moon and the first lady, snapping photos, conversing, and more! The Blue House also thanked MONSTA X for their performance at this memorable event, writing on Twitter, "It was great meeting you in Oslo, Norway, MONSTA X. Thank you for a great performance. We will look forward to your bright future activities~"

Public Petition Submitted Against YG Entertainment's Alleged Interference in B

Public Petition Submitted Against YG Entertainment's Alleged Interference in B.I's Drug Investigation

A public petition against YG Entertainment's interference in former iKON member B.I's illegal drug case has been filed with the Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission, reports stated on June 13.

Back in 2016, B.I (Kim Han Bin, 23) was mentioned as a potential buyer involved with female 'A', arrested for illegal drug dealing activities, as well as male 'C', arrested for illegal drug sales. However, in the middle of police investigations, 'A' took back her earlier mention of B.I and claimed that she never delivered drugs to him. Thus, police closed the case without additional inquiry into B.I's involvement.

In the case that the Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission deems this petition valid, police will have to re-investigate the closed illegal drug case involved B.I, also inquiring into YG Entertainment's role in influencing the abrupt closure of the investigation.