Chapter 2~ The Night before

A/N So as I was saying. Next chapter will be up in a flash. So, here it is! Enjoy!

Xxxxxxxx

2. The Night Before

I opened the door to my condominium and felt the cold breeze of the airconditoner hit my body.

Everyone filed inside and settled down to theit own activities.

Clarise was busy rumaging into my collection of Cosplay costumes and accesories, Katrina and Andrea are in front of the television watching "Kaichou-Wa! Maid Sama" in Japanese with english subtitles while Ian just wandered off into space.

I went to my small kitchen to fix us some meal.

As I was adding some finishing touches to my home made spaghetti, Ian appeared beside me.

Tears started to fall as I remember what happened earlier.

"Bakit?" he asked in his Filipino voice and words. "Why would you leave us?"

I shrugged as I look down suddenly finding my school shoes interesting.

"My aunt Taylor said that I needed some adult support and that she will take care of me." I whispered as I set four plates down the table.

Ian followed me.

"Can't you stay?"

"Look, Ian." I looked at him straight in the eye. "It hurts me to leave everyone, especially you four. But I can't do anything."

"I know. I'm sorry." he said with a small forced smiled.

"Look, I want you to be happy when I leave as to not make me feel guilty. Please."

That made his smile wider which placed a smile on my lips.

"Thank you." I said before locking him in a hug.

"Awww..." I heard the girls coo.

"Hey." I warned. "Shut it."

They just giggled.

That's the best thing about my best friends. They never get angry at me. Sad, yes. But angry? No.

"Come on, guys. Let's eat." Katrina said. "How about you, Raine?"

"Oh. Don't mind me. I'm not that hungry." I reasoned as the others digged into their meals.

"Everaine Lilly Drew, you need to eat." Katrina warned sternly. I rolled my eyes but gave in.

"Oh, alright."

I fixed a plate for myself before sitting down between Ian and Clarise.

"Raine, anong oras na?" Clarise asked.

"4:30 pm why?" I replied.

"In two hours, there is this Cosplay at SM Bacoor and we brought our costumes with us!" Andrea squealed.

"Really?" I stood up. "We have to change. Like now! Wait. How about you Ian?"

"I have my costume with me too." he replied.

I shrugged then the four of us (females of course) went straight to my Costumes room where I decided to dress as Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail while Clarise, Andrea and Katrina dressed as maids of Maid Sama.

I dressed up in my wig, contacts, costumes and accesories.

When I got back to the living room I saw Ian dressed as Kyoya Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn complete with a Vongola ring and box.

"Nice." we both said at the same time.

"Let's go!" Katrina yelled.

"But who's going to drive us there?" I asked.

"My brother." Clarise said just as the doorbell rang. I opened it to find Harry, Clarise's older brother.

"Hi, Raine."

"Hi, Harry!" I replied as I kissed him on the cheek.

"How's my favorite girl?" he asked.

"I'm doing fine." I replied. "Just nervous for my flight tomorrow.

"What time is your flight?"

"8 in the evening." I replied.

"We still have time for lot's of things before you go!" they all squealed excitedly.

Xxxxxx

After a while we all left to go on that Cosplayt competition that Andrea and Clarise are talking about.

When we arrived there, the event center was crowded with different people in different costumes.

There is even a guy in a "Kohta Hirano" costume. Complete with a gun and glasses.

This is what I'll miss in the Philippines. The fact that every Filipino is very participative.

The Cosplay competition was over in a blur. A girl wearing a Final Fantasy costume won.

Then soon we're on our way home.

Harry offered to just drop everyone off to their houses.

Xxxxxxx

By the time I got home, I wasn't that exhausted, so I washed the dishes and read my favorite book before I took a shower and got dressed into a simple shorts and t-shirt ensemble.

After that, I went to sleep.

Xxxxxxxx

A/N So, how was it? Please if you are reading this story, please leave me some Votes and Comments.