Wonderlust

"Shhh babygirl, you don't wanna scream yet."

His voice...deep and intense; it gave me instant goose bumps. His grip on my mouth loosened as his fragrance lured in the feeling of acquaintance. His other hand roamed around my body touching it tenderly. I would be lying if I say that I didn't enjoy all of this, especially the part when he would whisper into my ear in his deep raspy voice, just like right now...

"You forgot this day again, didn't you? I knew it. So, I came to escort my little rhino before your dumbass brother kicks my ass out of this house.

 Oh did you see, it rhymed. Hahahha."

And there it is, the sensual moment was thrown out of the window replaced by my goofy boyfriend who was pinching my cheeks as if I was a soft toy. I got rid of his hands off my cheeks before I turned into a Pug.

"Taehyung stop! It is annoying!"

"It is so much fun to annoy you; I love to see your reaction."

I threw him a death glare, and that is the point he knew that he had to stop if he wanted to survive.

"Okay okay, I am sorry. Remember we promised to celebrate this day, ever year when we started to date. So~ to fix up your mood, I planned a surprise for you."

Ever since when did this pig get all romantic? He reached for something in his pockets and took out a blindfold and covered my eyes with it.

"What are you doing Tae?"

"I hadn't put the blindfold yet. Can't you see I am trying to surprise you?"

The romantic momentum for the second time had lost its inertia when he tried to blindfold my nose instead of my eyes. Damn you Taehyung, can't you let me enjoy the moment.

"Uhh... Tae? You were going to blindfold my eyes right?"

"Uh-huh. I am trying to do that only if you give me some silence."

After 15 minutes of rigorous trials, this fat ass pig finally managed to blindfold my eyes. He then pulled me along with him. We were walking for about half an hour, and I was getting super annoyed because every time I asked him, he would say 2 minutes away.  AND IT'S BEEN FREAKING 30 MINUTES SINCE THE LAST TIME HE SAID TWO MINUTES!!! And finally, he spilled the three magical words.

"We are here."

 Never in my life have I been this relieved. He slowly removed the blindfold and I must say I was completely astonished. Well, I was genuinely expecting a stable littered with horse poop all over and Taehyung swimming his way through it. I guess I should not underestimate this man all the time; he can be a really good boyfriend until the next second he decides to ruin it with his weirdness and stupidity.

Right in front of my eyes was the scenery that took my breath away. This was the place where we first met.

Well, it was another weird story...

"I TOLD YOU IT'S A BIG NO! IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND??" My brother started yelling at the top of his lungs.

"But I really wanted to go to Arenum's party. Please, Boba~ All of my friends will be there too." I was trying my best to convince him without anyone getting hurt tonight.

If one could kill with eyes, this might as well be my second reincarnation.

"No means NO! Get back into your room. NOW!"

His glare was directly piercing through my soul.

"Boba, please just this once. I promise nothing would happen. Why do you always have to do this? Stop being so overprotective!"